PDA

View Full Version : mouse right click conflict on ftp

tagger
06-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Hi,my computer stoped work for several senconds when I right click on ftp table,it seems there is hotkey conflict,I attached the pic of logs,you can see right click is define as set table aside 2,but I have never set this hotkey,and I can't find anywhere to cancel it,need help.
Is there some video teaching how to set layout and slot?I tried,but still don't know how to make it work.

Sarek
06-21-2013, 02:36 PM
1) Hotkeys for moving tables to SA are on Hotkeys - Table control tab.
If you do not have there (M)Right set -
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

2) We do not have video yet, but you can read FAQ article.
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/2251/Hot+Keys+-+Table+Control+%28TN2%29
If after reading you still will have questions - please ask more detailed.

tagger
06-21-2013, 07:46 PM
I know what is the problem now.If I right click the blank of "STA 2",I set this hotkey,but the blank is still blank,it doesn't display any text,all the hotkey blank of my tn2 has this problem,but I think it is not big deal,I can use view all hotkeys tab instead.

tagger
06-21-2013, 08:33 PM
Another question,I set custom layout,table aside 1,and the hotkey of table aside 1.When I hit the hokey,the table move to table aside 1 and back to custom layout 1 quickly,should it stay at table aside 1,right?

Sarek
06-22-2013, 04:21 AM
Blank usually means you already have used that key combination for another hotkey. TN shows warning about this in systray.
At least I have seen it right now when tried to set (R)Mouse for TA slot - because (R)mouse was set earlier on my PC for AA fold.

For TAside: yes, after ONE click table should stay there. After SECOND - returns back where it was before.
Are you sure you clicked ONCE? See on Logs tab, it records all hotkey pressings.