PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 2 monitors

polxx
06-20-2013, 03:01 PM
It all works fine with one monitor but when I use "set table aside" hot key and use the slot on the second monitor for it it moves the table there but instantly moves it back to the previous position on first monitor.

I'm not sure if it detects my monitors properly, here's a screenshot

http://i44.tinypic.com/1dym1c.jpg

And a second thing: I setup my custom layout with 6 slots - how to make every new game (after filling every slots)to be placed at the particular (first) slot? It seems to create a game in each slot, one after one.
It would be extremely useful to be able to set hotkey for each slot.

Sarek
06-21-2013, 03:19 AM
According to our bug tracking database, this should be fiхed in fresh build
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TNv2Setup2.1.39.msi

polxx
06-21-2013, 08:40 AM
thanks, I'll check that

What about the second question?
I setup my custom layout with 6 slots - how to make every new game (after filling every slots)to be placed at the particular (first) slot? It seems to create a game in each slot, one after one.
It would be extremely useful to be able to set hotkey for each slot.

Sarek
06-21-2013, 02:31 PM
You open 6 tables. Let's say to simplify - they are SNGs. 6-layout is filled.
Then you are boosted out from second tourney and register in another one.
When table opens - TN see a free slot #2 and puts table there. What is wrong? Logical.

polxx
06-21-2013, 03:00 PM
no sir, you don't understand or I wrote unclearly.

I play the way that there are 6 overlayed slots and the first slot serves as a stack for all the upcoming tables (if I play 12tables then there are 5overlayed tables and one slot which contains the rest of the tables as a stack. How to make TN to load a new game to that particulat slot?

Also, after I downloaded an update it still doesnt work, everything I move to the second monitor immediately goes back to the first one...

Sarek
06-22-2013, 04:15 AM
Now is clear. You have 12 tables opened, 6 slots on screen, and these tables are distributed so:
7-1-1-1-1-1
What you can do: go to Hotkeys - Table control - Layouts, press Edit
Edit (set size and position) for Stacked layout. This will be that slot for 7 tables together. And all new tables will go there.
+
create five "Table Aside" slots - for 1-1-1-1-1 (set size and positions as you wish)
Save all this, select Stacked as current layout
Then create five hotkeys for these Table Aside slots
What will be:
All newly opened tables will go to that "Stacked" slot
then use hotkeys to distribute 5 of them to Aside slots (if you press same hotkey again, TN will move table from that slot back to Stack)

For second monitor - please email logs + screen

polxx
06-22-2013, 09:55 AM
both monitors accept the tables now but there's a new problem

I e-mailed support with the screens

polxx
06-22-2013, 06:14 PM
okay guys, TN1 was awesome, perfect piece of software.

TN2 just sucks, nothing seems to work as it should. I gave it 3days of setting up and I just can't get it to work. I'm out, not paying for this.