PDA

View Full Version : Very Unreliable...

Evo_Boy134
06-20-2013, 02:12 PM
I`ve been using this software since the beginning and I must say it`s very unreliable... I also think that to start charging people to use this software while it pretty much is still in beta (To think that this software is 100% working without flaws at this current time is a bit delusional) is pretty greedy imo.

I only use it for timebanks, bet sizing, and table control while stacking also. So I don't even know what other flaws are there...

When stacking on stars.fr, I have preset 3x preflop "always" on plus 1bb*Limper, I have to actually click somewhere on the table first before it recognises to put in the bet into the betting box, so it takes me twice the time to play each table having first to click the table when it pops up and then make my decision... , I have tables pretty big too when stacking so its not a matter of table size being too small...
The tables randomly jip back and forth when I`m making a decision causing me to misclick on other tables and time out on the table that is first in line therefore costing me money... Cycle to first in line does not work properly... It takes a second or two before cycling to first in line, and then it only works the once( So if I cycle back to some other table and click first in line a 2nd time it wont work and I have to go to the taskbar to find the table that is first line, taking up even more time and costing me money while timing down on other tables...
Sometimes table cycling doen`t even work....

On Party Poker preflop bet sizing doesn't work.... , bet %`s postflop work but take a few seconds to kick in. ( This has been like this for quite some time now, maybe the past 6 weeks.

I stoped using TN2 on Full Tilt Because it`s a waste if time, It would randomly put huge bets amounts into the betting box just when I am about to click bet, causing me to put my stack in nearly every time.... always good to overbet 100 times the pot with 9 high...

Tried going back to using TN1 for stars.fr then lastnite and found that it wouldn't even work. All settings were the same when I used it last time on the site, so I take it that it wont work anymore because your putting all your time into raping people`s pockets with this unreliable software....

Sarek
06-21-2013, 03:15 AM
"I have to actually click somewhere on the table first before it recognises to put in the bet into the betting box, so it takes me twice the time..."
If you have Table under mouse, you should also set "Bring table undeк mouse in foreground" - and that second click will be eliminated.

"The tables randomly jip back and forth when I`m making a decision"
Which table layout are you using? One of Ninja provides? Then which one
Or this is manager by poker client? If so - set Layout = None in TN

"Cycle to first in line does not work properly... It takes a second or two before cycling to first in line, and then it only works the once"

Please explain in details - what exactly you are doing and on which table? And set all 3 checkboxes = ON below Cycling hotkeys section in TN.
https://imageshack.com/a/img811/4936/cyclingtn2.gif

"FTP... It would randomly put huge bets amounts into the betting box"
To set bet size on FTP table - focus should be there. See my first comment.

"On Party Poker preflop bet sizing doesn't work"
Preflop bet sizing is fixed on Party. Please use build 2.1.39
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TNv2Setup2.1.39.msi