PDA

View Full Version : FTP - Multi Entry Tourney - Only One buy in and the HUD isnt showing my stats

olegxander
01-25-2011, 01:08 AM
FTP - Multi Entry Tourney - Only One buy in and the HUD isnt showing my stats

Im registered for Full Tilt Multi Entry Tourney but with only one buy in. The HUD is not showing my stats at the table. Also when i try to check the previous hand HUD will display all players hands in odd possitions. This will at time cause HUD to crash

running the latest HEM on win 7. Please help

THank you,

O

pjo336
01-25-2011, 01:22 AM
We are having some problems with Multi Entry tournaments, even when the user is only using one entry. We are currently working on a fix. Thank you for your patience.

NeX
01-25-2011, 12:22 PM
same problem :(

pokerhermit
01-25-2011, 10:15 PM
same problem :(

I have the same problem. It's quite stressful not having a working HUD at FTP:mad:

pokerhermit
01-25-2011, 10:49 PM
I have the same problem. It's quite stressful not having a working HUD at FTP:mad:

I use the Vista OS and the HEM HUD @ FTP is completely suppressed. I can't get any HUD, whether it's my own stats or stats of other players, to come up.

Patvs
01-26-2011, 10:56 AM
HoldemManager will release a fix for Multi Entry Tournaments as soon as possible.

The_Closer
01-27-2011, 03:24 AM
A few days ago I had no stats in multi - entries.

Now I do for every1 but hero. However, the BB stat shows 0 for all.

Also, this obv isn't any kind of priority imo, but just in case the developers aren't aware. The dim for folded players feature doesn't work either.

Pretty understandable given the problems u guys r prob having w/ these mtts.

Silly question: Was this the fix or am I somehow getting lucky temporarily?

Will we also have hero hud stats in the future?

Any guess when , if so?

Thanks

Patvs
01-27-2011, 06:40 AM
"Dim for folded" worked if you had live tracking on. But I think a recent Full Tilt update, broke (parts of) live tracking. (like showing pot odds)

We're working on a Multi Entry Tournaments fix

The_Closer
01-27-2011, 06:56 AM
Okay.

Can someone post here when it's fixed? Cuz I just disabled it for now.

BTW. I'm just happy to have stats on all the villains for now for mult-entries.

Also, I was unaware showing pot odds was a feature.

I probably wont use it, but just to have the info.

How is it enabled?

TY

Patvs
01-27-2011, 07:07 AM
It's automatically enabled when live tracking is on.
In hud options--> table preferences--> you can also opt to display them as a a percentage, instead of "2:1" style odds

The_Closer
01-28-2011, 06:56 AM
It's automatically enabled when live tracking is on.
In hud options--> table preferences--> you can also opt to display them as a a percentage, instead of "2:1" style odds

Huh... I have never seen this except in re-player. I have live tracking on. Is it just not working because of the update? Where will i see this when it starts working?

*Edit: Never seen the pot odds. I have seen the option to show pot odds as %.

Also, I'm a lil confused (like usual)...

Yesterday I did have hud stats for ME mtts on ftp, for every1 but hero.

Today: none.

Was there another update I was unaware of? Or just lucky yesterday?

Thx again!

netsrak
01-28-2011, 09:01 AM
You were just lucky. We are working on a fix.

NeX
01-28-2011, 09:26 AM
oh cmon, friday saturday sunnday are the 3 big tournament days. Will the fix be working soon? Is PT3 working on ME tourneys? Id rather buy a second program than skipping the tournaments.

The_Closer
01-28-2011, 11:05 AM
After doing some research in the FAQ and really looking at my settings under site pref... I realized a cpl things.

1st off:
Like a moron, I HAD actually changed a setting since yesterday. (when it WAS working-except hero)

I had checked "Use OCR to read text" when that is apparently only a worst case scenario... and should not have been checked. I'm hoping it goes back to working after un-checking it , as it was before. "ONE TIIIME!" ;)

Also, The setting should have been changed on the save folder for pre-fetched hands (according to the FAQ)
"Omit (x86) on your program files if you are not using a 64bit operating system or navigate to your HEM Data folder if you've installed Holdem Manager in a non default location."

(I am using 32-bit, so this should be done.)

After doing these things, and adjusting a cpl other settings suggested here; (FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Site Options (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/209/Site+Options)) everything started seemingly working more efficiently.
The dim folded players feature (feature of live tracking) started working perfectly afterward. Almost instantly, after re-boot. I was only playing cash at the time, but I am slightly optimistic that it will go back to working for everyone , except hero, for ME MTTs. It was yesterday.
And as far as me being lucky... ask some of my friends....that's highly unlikely. LOL! j/k

I'll post here if it starts working again. Maybe changing the settings will help some1 else here? I recommend reading the FAQ on the link I posted above. I found it pretty informative.

GL all

The_Closer
01-28-2011, 11:07 AM
oh cmon, friday saturday sunnday are the 3 big tournament days. Will the fix be working soon? Is PT3 working on ME tourneys? Id rather buy a second program than skipping the tournaments.

No, it's not. I have both. It actually worked worse... it (PT3) did work on a cpl tables for a cpl min at first, and then froze my tables and fkd everything up for a few min on my PC. Wasn't fun.
Try changing the settings I recommended above. Hope it helps.

GL man

The Minder
01-28-2011, 09:50 PM
No, it's not. I have both. It actually worked worse... it (PT3) did work on a cpl tables for a cpl min at first, and then froze my tables and fkd everything up for a few min on my PC. Wasn't fun.
Try changing the settings I recommended above. Hope it helps.

GL man

ME tournies work fine for me with PT3 HUD... always have. PT3 also allows you to 'flag' these tournies so you can extract the data out from the general MTT mix... something HM users can only dream about.

sprstoner
01-28-2011, 10:30 PM
plz fix this issue fast we are currently not having a working hud on most our tables and its kinda absurd we dont have a fix yet.

ME tournies work fine for me with PT3 HUD... always have. PT3 also allows you to 'flag' these tournies so you can extract the data out from the general MTT mix... something HM users can only dream about.

how many times does it crash on you while we are dreaming?

The_Closer
01-28-2011, 11:00 PM

Wanna elaborate on this? Flag them?
I tried to run it yesterday and it didn't work for shit.

And "always have" ? In their long history of running... for what, a wk now?

And what's with the smart azz reply anyway?

I thought this was a help forum?

Save that shit for 2+2 imo.

I used PT2 and PT3 for a cpl years b4 getting HM...

Other than a cpl minor differences, mainly esthetically... It's 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other.

FFS, If u have a problem w/ HM so much.. go create ur own rant post like poker nuuts did. Don't waste my fucking time by having to come here and read ur worthless post.

The Minder
01-29-2011, 02:20 AM
Wanna elaborate on this? Flag them?
I tried to run it yesterday and it didn't work for shit.

And "always have" ? In their long history of running... for what, a wk now?
Yes, for as long as the ME's have been around... about a week or so.

And what's with the smart azz reply anyway?

I thought this was a help forum?

Save that shit for 2+2 imo.
Was nothing smartazzed about it. You said PT3 wasn't working for MEs and I said that it was... a simple statement of fact.

The Minder
01-29-2011, 02:23 AM
plz fix this issue fast we are currently not having a working hud on most our tables and its kinda absurd we dont have a fix yet.

how many times does it crash on you while we are dreaming?
In a little over 2 years... I have had one, perhaps two crashes... about the same number as I have had with HM. But then again I don't run a standard system :)

The_Closer
01-29-2011, 04:17 AM
"you can extract the data out from the general MTT mix... something HM users can only dream about."

Who gives a shit? ^^^ That's not smartazz? As if. That's what I dream about obv. My poker game will never be complete until I figure a way to extract that data.

In a HM forum... yeah, makes total sense. Not smart azz at all. I'm not being facetious either. You'd be better served posting in poker nuuts thread. I believe it's titled "fuck HEM buy PT3." You guys seem to have some things in common.

*Update: My HM HUD is working okay with ME today, again. Bizzare

HM it works for me, PT3 works for u. 6 of 1, 1/2 dozen of the other.
Simple statement of fact.

Guess I just run good.

Edit: guess I don't run that well...still kinda glitchy. But working.
You guys obv know, and see it's important to a lot of people. I'm sure it's a priority.

Can't wait tho! Esthetically, I prefer my HM layout and don't want to be forced to figure out why PT3 wasn't working for my ME's.

*** Edit again. The "active table only" feature was making it seemingly act up.

I'm still not sure how, but mine is working very smoothly now. Just hope it continues to do so.

morny
01-29-2011, 02:19 PM
Lads sorry for the delay in getting this fully supported, it does seem to be working for some of the tournies but were working on a full fix so it's working fully and we apologise for the delay.

This thread is getting completely off topic and irrelevant and to avoid more conflict im closing it up, please keep it civil in future and well make an announcement when we have more info