PDA

View Full Version : Sessions/Graph data not matching

MaverickDan
01-24-2011, 05:02 PM
I profited on my latest session, went to check the graph, and my profit scale had actually went down. So I double checked all the filters, made sure all hands were included, and there was still a discrepancy. The graph shows $17 less profit than the given total at the bottom of "sessions".

Anyone had this problem before?

pjo336
01-25-2011, 12:27 AM
What site was this on, and were you playing on Euro or GDP tables or US$ tables?

MaverickDan
01-25-2011, 01:07 AM
USD. My 'alias' is a combination of PKR, Party Poker, Full Tilt and 888/Pacific

The latest session was FT.

Also, since the last update, it has been asking for my registration code every 10-15 times I start up the program.

Patvs
01-25-2011, 10:31 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

---

If the winnings are incorrect, try creating a new empty database, reimporting your archive folder.

MaverickDan
01-25-2011, 04:59 PM
XP, Zonealarm Pro and Avira. I checked all the software permissions and nothing wrong there. Downloaded the new beta and have run into some new problems as well. No HUD at all in Matrix SnG and no stats in multi-entry (though the HUD does show.)

Both are FT

pjo336
01-25-2011, 05:04 PM
The Multi Entry tournaments have been causing some HUD issue. We are working on a fix for that.

MaverickDan
01-26-2011, 02:33 PM
I figured out the issue with the graphs. Rush poker isnt included in 'sessions'.

My mistake.