PDA

View Full Version : Rush Hands not showing in HEM

c1rcus
01-24-2011, 04:31 PM
I'm having trouble with rush poker hand histories somehow. My regular hand histories work just fine, and the HUD is working out fine as well for Rush Poker. But when I go to the reports section with no filter or anything, it looks like the rush hand histories aren't getting imported. How can I fix this?

pjo336
01-24-2011, 11:47 PM
If your HUD is working during play, and updating correctly with each hand, that means the hands are being imported. This means the problem is most likely related to a filter of some sort, or a report is selected that does not separate RUSH from normal cash tables.

Was the HUD updating correctly while playing?

c1rcus
01-26-2011, 03:14 AM
The HUD seemed to be updating correctly. It didn't show my stats, but it showed other people's. Also, I really don't have any filters on. I swear. I don't know why the hands don't seem to be importing.

c1rcus
01-26-2011, 03:32 AM
Um, okay, so i had no filter on, clicked clear anyway and it showed up. Thanks for the help. Also updated to latest version :)

Patvs
01-26-2011, 10:36 AM
Not showing hero HUD stats when playing RUSH poker is normal.
It'll only show villain stats.

guitarizt
01-29-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm using 1.11.05e and I'm having a problem with it finding a hand I just played. I have the raw hh but I can't find it in the reports section and I have no filters on. I've played over 100k hands this month and I don't think I've had this problem before, but I wonder if it's because I had sit out on so I would sit out after the hand? I do this a lot and it's weird I never noticed it before but maybe it was a fluke thing this time. Sometime in the next few days I'm going to import all my hands into a new database to get the correct ev calcs and I'll see if it grabs the missing hand.

<edit> So I made a new db and reimported all my hands. Short story: it works. Long story: I still got at least two error hands when I did a smaller import of 2k hands. I forgot to look to see how many errors there were for the larger import. I have 353 more hands now than I had before and my missing hand from today is now showing up along with other hands and the ev won is higher even though I've always been using 1.11.05e. The results are close enough where I'm not worried about it and some or all of the error hands are probably from disconnects.

Anathematic
01-30-2011, 02:14 PM
Was having this exact problem this morning when importing hand histories into my master database. Suddenly every hand I ever played on Rush dissapeared from histories.

Although I had no filters active (confirmed by it stating "No Filter" next to the Filter drop down menu), I followed the above advice and hit "Clear" anyways, and all of the missing hands reappeared.

Version: 1.11.05e