PDA

View Full Version : TN2 des not work

semir
06-19-2013, 10:51 AM
This is from today. TN2 starts as always, there is an icon on the task bar, on the system tray as well, task manager shows that the program is runing, but there is no window! When I click on it nothing happens. When I point with the mouse over the icon, it shows "Table Ninja PRO 2.1.38.0" and again there is no window. Program restart, PC restart and even TN2 reinstall, no change. The OS is Windows 7 Proffessional with Aero theme.

semir
06-19-2013, 11:25 AM
I found a solution, but it took me 2 hours. Point the icon, point the bar "Table Ninja PRO 2.1.38.0", right click, maximize, it shows full screen window, click minimize button on top right it will show very small window, but you can resize to your choice.
I think you guys should work very hard to fix TN2, there is a new bug every day, at least if you want to have customers...

Sarek
06-19-2013, 02:09 PM
Sorry for your time lost. Yes, this is a bug, is documented and is being worked on.
But workaround you found already IS published in 4 or 5 posts in this forum.
Example: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/417391-tn2-will-not-open.html

semir
06-19-2013, 06:53 PM
Hey Sarek,

You might think that I am a hater, but I am not. TN2 costed me money and more important very negative emotions, and I didnt even get an apology. Well I am a positive guy and I look forward, I am over it! I know that table ninja helps a lot. Despite the negative emotions I want to use it and I am willing to pay for it. But I dont want to post here every day, use the search function here, write e-mails, send files, restart PC, reinstall program etc. Yes I am willing to pay, but I want to play poker and speed my game, not waste time here and there to fix various problems. I hope you understand.

Sarek
06-20-2013, 01:59 PM
Yes, I understand. Again, sorry for time lost.
But: the fact you have found a solution by own hands shows your abilities :cool:
that is good, so negative emotions are slightly compensated ;)
Feel free to report issues when you will meet them.