PDA

View Full Version : All in+ click bet doesnt work

semir
06-18-2013, 07:54 PM
All in is set to space and all in+click is set to (M)right. But right mouse button does not always click the bet. Sometimes it just send the bet to the box, but does not click on it. My observations are, that about 70% of the time it does click the bet, and it doesnt in about 30%. I lost several pots in the begining, until I realize that it does not always click the bet. Now I must check every time whether the bet is clicked or not. Since I lost so much money I no longer use Sensei, now I'm trying to find any use for my TN2. I need 1 mouse click for all in. 2 clicks are avaliable in the pokerstars client itself and TN2 is not needed.

Sarek
06-19-2013, 02:03 PM
I can't reproduce this. Allin + click for me is set to mouse wheel click and works always.

Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

semir
06-19-2013, 02:22 PM
I'll set it to wheel, to see if there is any difference, and will do what you have requested.

semir
06-19-2013, 05:10 PM
Wheel is same thing. I have sent what you have requested.

Sarek
06-20-2013, 01:45 PM
We had a ticket for this. Issue was fixed and Allin worked for all testers -> ticket closed.
Now I reopened it.

Gamerx
07-05-2013, 05:23 AM
+1 same problem

sideshow
07-05-2013, 05:32 AM
what version number do you have?

Gamerx
07-05-2013, 06:08 AM
what version number do you have?

I was using 2.1.47, now I just updated to 2.1.72.0, but haven't tried it yet.

sideshow
07-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Let me know if it is still not working in the latest beta version.

Gamerx
07-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Let me know if it is still not working in the latest beta version.

Still doesn't work properly

Sarek
07-10-2013, 04:48 PM
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.