PDA

View Full Version : Missing Hands

Jagsti
11-13-2008, 06:06 PM
Hi

For some reason I seems to have lost around 500k hands :eek:.

I started up HEM today and played some hands when I realised that the total hands I have in my database is like 999!

I noticed yesterday when closing HEM down that an error message popped up, I didn't take much notice tbh, but since then obviously this has happened.

Any thoughts? Cheers

Edit: Im running windows Vista, I have never had any previous problems with HEM. I have d/l the latest version of HEM and its been fine since the d/l prior to today.

fabio
11-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Maybe a active filter - go to Filter -> Clear

Jagsti
11-13-2008, 06:29 PM
All filters are clear.

morny
11-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Do you have a backup of the HH stored and if so please create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands.

Also are you sure you didnt load an old database or something very unusual that the hands would disappear, is this in all the TABs, reports, hand, sessions, graphs etc, your hardly in the wrong section i.e Tourney TAB instead of Cash TAB?

Jagsti
11-15-2008, 08:15 AM
Wow it seems to be doing a lot of weird things atm. With some tinkering the hands are showing up now, but there seems to be things missing. I'm actually going to go through it with Roy today hopefully.

Jagsti
11-18-2008, 06:02 PM
Ok..... don't know what exactly gone here. It went from having like only 999 hands in my database, even though I had my SN on show, it looked like it had someone else's hands showing. After I had messed around putting different players up on the reports tab, I managed to get the correct number of hands showing, but there was data missing from the screen in certain columns. Plus it wasn't refreshing correctly. Anyways the next all the data appeared correct, so either I'm imagining the whole sorry episode, or there was some database/GUI glitch or something, but thanks for the offer of support from the HEM team.