PDA

View Full Version : Overall Stats.

Callum Morgan
01-23-2011, 08:59 PM
Im sorry if this is obvious or posted somewere else but i cannot seem to find it!

I have only just started up useing holdem manager and been trawling threw watching the tutrials and tips. I have set up my hud configeration and i am happy with it although

It only seems to track hands played in that session at that specfic table i am sat at..

Is there anyway that it uses all the data i have collected on each player and were can i find it because now when im playing cash i obviously have to wait 50 odd hands before ive got even some vague stats to work with.

Thanks

Callum

Patvs
01-24-2011, 03:37 AM
The hero stats reset to zero at each table/each session by design. (so you can track your table image at each table)

The opponent stats will show the combined stats of ALL the hands you have on them. If they don't:
-either you have never played this opponent before
-you've played this opponent before, but at a different game type / different stake. (hud options--> additional HUD options--> you can change that here)

Callum Morgan
01-24-2011, 10:53 AM
Thanks Patvs

Yes this is right i dont have a big enough cash game database and actually thinking about it this is much better to keep a track of my own game!

Thanks for the speedy response!