PDA

View Full Version : Problem with import from Ongame (HU hands)

sakaricard
11-13-2008, 05:19 PM
Hi,

today i've played about 30 minutes of Heads Up on Ongame room.
Auto-import was not launched but when i've tried to see my stats session later, surprise, only 22 hands and 5$ of win instead of 22$.
The beta 20 was installed while i played, tried to install RC3 and re-import but same problem.
What's the matter ?

Thx.

Al1
11-13-2008, 05:26 PM
Hi,

today i've played about 30 minutes of Heads Up on Ongame room.
Auto-import was not launched but when i've tried to see my stats session later, surprise, only 22 hands and 5$ of win instead of 22$.
The beta 20 was installed while i played, tried to install RC3 and re-import but same problem.
What's the matter ?

Thx.

Try this little trick before:

Move the HHs concerned in a new folder, then try an "Import from Folder" in HM and select this folder.

Tell me if it works?

sakaricard
11-13-2008, 06:30 PM
Already done, i've moved my file "database.db" in an other folder, rename it and re-import but it imported only the 22 hands, obviously recognized as duplicated.

Just try with another session and the RC3 version, and same problem, only 27 hands instead of about 200... Boring...

morny
11-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Probably a corrupt database, please create a new database: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and then try and reimport the database

If it still dosent work email me the database to morny@holdemmanager.net

Kreatief
11-14-2008, 01:43 PM
I have the same problem. Several hundred hands havent been imported.
This is more than annoying.

I found all the error hands in the log directory of hm.
Tell me how I can import them. I dont wanna lose them.
Is there a way to get those lost hands imported?

Al1
11-14-2008, 01:55 PM
I have the same problem. Several hundred hands havent been imported.
This is more than annoying.

I found all the error hands in the log directory of hm.
Tell me how I can import them. I dont wanna lose them.
Is there a way to get those lost hands imported?

You have your original HHs files generally, no?

sakaricard
11-14-2008, 02:49 PM
Same problem with a new database just created.
I add that i have the same problem on my 2nd computer...
I suppose it can't come from my databases but from ongame compatibility with HeM.
There's been an update on the room, can't it be the reason of the bug ?

morny
11-14-2008, 11:33 PM
Please email me the ongame database and your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill look into it

morny@holdemmanager.net

sakaricard
11-15-2008, 04:07 AM
your mailfolder is full ;)

suitedeule
11-15-2008, 10:42 AM
afaik this is an old bug which is caused by the ongame software...
it doesnt store all hands in its database if the cpu usage is too high (that was the old bug, dunno if its still true)
what i did is to set ongamedelay value in the holdemmanager config to 60 instead of 15, no problems since

sakaricard
11-15-2008, 12:55 PM
It's another problem, my ongamedelay is already at 60.

morny
11-15-2008, 12:56 PM
Please try using www.yousendit.com instead and email me the link

cntgetmedown
11-16-2008, 03:57 PM
I have the same problem and I think every player on Ongame does that uses the import from the Database. I don't know how exactly the Hand Grabber works, but to me it felt as though it had a lot less errors albeit errors at times.
It would be nice if this could be fixed somehow. To me it is important to keep precise track of my winnings. At this point now it's about 250 big blinds off.

morny
11-16-2008, 04:55 PM
Were looking into this but as long as they use a database that is only meant to be used by 1 process (i.e Ongame Poker) then there will be some hands missed here and there, its inevitable unfortunately although as i said were looking into it to see if there is another issue involved thats causing it to miss hands.