PDA

View Full Version : Multiple problem with custom layuot

Marrkd
06-17-2013, 01:59 PM
I had just downloaded TN2 and encountered multiple issues which I believe are connected to my custom layout.
I use layout similar to 'cascade' but every table (I play about 20) has its specific position.
I would be quite reluctant to use TN2 layout because as expect to meet many problems with that, while using PS saved custom layout works very well, and whenever a table is closed I can press CTRL3 and get original layout again.
So my question is, what set up should I use in TN2 'table layout' section to get it working properly.
Thanks

Marrkd
06-17-2013, 02:13 PM
Foe example, I'm getting a warning 'Manually clicked a table. The current layout is suspended until you Cycle to First in Line'.

Sarek
06-18-2013, 02:54 AM
"Manually clicked a table" message appears when you click on non-active (first in list) table. This is as expected. Because if you do so - TN loses queue order.
If you want to use your own table layout + manage it with Stars features - you should set TN2 - Hotkeys - Table control - layout = None

Marrkd
06-18-2013, 07:31 PM
'None' layout seems to resolve most problems.
However, after I click something in the PS lobby, the next table which popup will not take focus, thus I need to click on it before hot keys will work. That was not this way with old TN and it's very annoying. (Looks like this table become 'first in line' table instead of 'target table'. Any solution for that?
Also, I need frame only for target table, and would disable all other. In old TN that could be done with Black frames. It's still the same for TN2?

Sarek
06-19-2013, 02:01 PM
1) You should disable poker client feature to pop up tables in action and use TN function instead.
2) Click on frame color and set what you want.