PDA

View Full Version : filtering repots

b3asy516
01-23-2011, 11:46 AM
I am tryn to run a report on cash and or tournys where i can do the following.. i want to be able to collect all the hands where i shoved all in.. or called an all in within a certain BB range.. that can be matched up to my EV, winrate, and over all wins and losses .. from preflop to river... icant seem to figure out the combination of filters that would allow me to do this on cash or tourny... if sumone culd send a link on how to do it or any advise would be greatly appreciated!

B3ASY516

pjo336
01-25-2011, 12:02 AM
There is currently not a stat for River allins. However, if you go to Filters-> More Filters, under the Turn Filters section, select Allin on Turn (or earlier) = True.

Then under the Main Filters, select Effective stack more than, and pick your size of BBs in the stack.

b3asy516
01-31-2011, 03:37 PM
hey i appreciate the reply... i just got HM like 2 months ago tops.. so its pretty new but i do not have that filter ( all in on turn or b4) so i cant run that mayb i need an update... i dont know where to suggest it but i think they need an all in section .. there are a lot of all in filters they should have for u.. i am stunned that they do not have a large amount of filters for all ins.. it is the most import thing in my opinion... that where all the big pots are and if u cannot analyze or find out ur Ev in diffrnt all in posititions what good is HM... i am posative in every site im on and weather cash or tournys.. but i still feel there is a waited scale and i think it is incorporated into all in situations.. yet on no tracking software can u make filters for it.. just doesnt seem fishy... not to mention the Ev that u can find i am not in the posative anywhere except with low amount of hands for data input.. either way ill keep grinding away at 3bb/100 but i would like to find out about all in filters

Patvs
01-31-2011, 11:50 PM
Watch video @ FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Filter / Edit (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/148/Filter+%7B47%7D+Edit)

("more filters" tab is where you have the Allin on Turn (or earlier) = True filters)

b3asy516
02-01-2011, 07:27 PM
hey thanks for the info helpd a lot .. .. what does the =true thing mean or the = false? and for the life of me i cant figure out how to print reports ? is it a possiblity... it keep sayn that i can copt to clip board but i cant find the clip board ..nor does my print screen button work while in Hm?

netsrak
02-02-2011, 03:10 PM
true and false are boolean operators - i don't know how to explain it better. A condition is set or not.

We have no printout function for the reports - the only way is printing a screenshot.