PDA

View Full Version : Betsizing/performance issues

rokketeer
06-17-2013, 09:32 AM
Hi,

sorry if there is a thread for this already but i couldnt find one.

My issue with the betsizing is that on FTP it resets my manually set betsizing 2 or 3 times before i can finally use it. Like i enter 20 and it resets its to 16(which would be the betsizing from TN). Furthermore i cant change the betsize by sb's on ftp with the mousewheel even tho it works on the other clients.

About the performance:

With TN1 it felt like everything was working instantly, like if u used an AHK script. With TN2 now i have a small delay on every site(pf/flop/etc betsize, folding and especially changing the betsizing by mousewheel)..

regards

Sarek
06-17-2013, 12:18 PM
For performance: as first thing please do all this
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412141-tn2-troubleshooting-faq.html

For betting: TN works with FTP in such way:
it imitates clicking POT button, then copies value poker client entered there, then calsulates correct bet size as it is set in TN. then pastes that value in bet box.
So please take this in consideration.

rokketeer
06-17-2013, 02:14 PM
I have done all the things mentioned in the troubleshooting FAQ but still have the delay on stars which i dont have with TN1..

edit: and changing the betsize on stars with the mousewheel is ridciliously slow/laggy

Sarek
06-18-2013, 02:57 AM
Tried to play 2, then 4, then 6 and 9 tables on Stars - did not noticed any TN2 lag with betsizing and\or table control.
What kind of supersonic things do you expect?

rokketeer
06-18-2013, 04:43 AM
how about u change ur attitude first..
and how the fk should i know why it is delayed with TN2 but running perfectly with TN1 on stars for me? u might wanna think about a constructive answer instead of teasing me since i'm the one to buy your program.

Sarek
06-18-2013, 05:40 AM
Neither me or any colleague could not reproduce lags with TN.
It works as should work in terms of speed.
No difference between TN1 and TN2 at this point. Tables are popping up, bets get written in bet boxes, frames are drawn around the tables... And my PC is not very powerfull. PC as PC.
I even can not guess - what exactly can lag there so hard to be visible and detectable?
If possible - can you provide two videos? One with TN1, one with TN2 in same situations and in same PC load.

rokketeer
06-18-2013, 07:29 AM
while TN1 puts in the betsize instantly and changing the betsize with mousewheel happens w/o a delay, i have to click on a table first and then after like 0.5s the betsize is changed.Same goes for folding and changing the betsize per mousewheel. it also changes my manually put in betsize sometimes, but this happens only on rare occasions.
and yes, its very visible and detectable. ill try to record a video later, dont have any software here to do such though