PDA

View Full Version : HUD filtering question

sashasharpley
01-23-2011, 06:53 AM
I am a mass SNG multi-tabler. I have a large number of hands on many players that I play with regularly. Consequently, I filter my HUD stats quite tightly for both number of players and number of BB, which I find very useful to work out players pushing/calling ranges. However, there are also many new players that I encounter which means I do not have enough hands on them for the HUD stats to show up based on my current filtering. Currently, when needing to make a decision against these players, I click on the relevant player's HUD to show session stats (presumably session stats are completely unfiltered for both number of BBs and number of players, right?), which will give me some clue as to their range, but only if we are a decent way into the tournament, otherwise I have no information to go on at all.

My question is this: Can I set up the preferences of the HUD so that when I click onto the filtered stats, I can see his lifetime unfiltered stats as opposed to his session stats? This would be extremely useful for me as this information is needed by me perhaps half a dozen times per games and I play over 100 games per day.

Even more valuable as a suggestion for a future release would be a choice of 1. Sessions stats unfiltered; 2. Lifetime stats unfiltered; and 3. a separate set of filtered stats but less tight than in the default filtered stats. This 3rd option is what I would choose.

Therefore a player would be able to set up his HUD preferences to select one of the 3 above secondary HUD displays when he clicks on a player's stats.

I await feedback.

Thank you.

Patvs
01-23-2011, 10:03 AM
No, this is not currently an available feature.

You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

It sounds interesting. For example, if you have <100 hands on a player it will IGNORE the #players filters, and only show his lifetime stats.
But if you do have >5k hands on a player it will use the #players filters

netsrak
01-23-2011, 10:06 AM
This is not an available feature at the moment. Please suggest it or vote for it in our suggestions area: Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

buffybegood
01-27-2011, 02:33 AM
My question is this: Can I set up the preferences of the HUD so that when I click onto the filtered stats, I can see his lifetime unfiltered stats as opposed to his session stats? This would be extremely useful for me as this information is needed by me perhaps half a dozen times per games and I play over 100 games per day.

+1

Got to agree this would be really useful, as sample sizes using filtered stats can really affect their usefulness.

I've submitted a poll as OP hasn't.