PDA

View Full Version : HM1 Installer Problems

dmongeon
06-17-2013, 12:05 AM
I cant seem to download the HM1 - Initial Installer - Version 1.12.10b. My computer downloads until 99% then says "this program couldn't be downloaded" in the download manager.

I run Windows 8 and have made all the windows updates.

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks

udbrky
06-17-2013, 02:43 PM
What browser, security software are you using? What do you mean "download manager"

dmongeon
06-17-2013, 08:13 PM
I run Explorer v10 and McAfee and still couldn't download the installer when I turn the firewall off. I downloaded the installer on another comp and transferred it via USB.

After installation I started HM but receive this message;
The following error occurred when trying to open the database: FATAL: 3D000:database "holdemmanager" does not exit

When I click 'ok' im taken to the PostgreSQL login. Once I login there is a databases 'box' with no options to choose from. There is the option to 'create a new database'. What should I do from here?

Thanks

Patvs
06-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Update:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_04Jun2013.exe

Create a new database (run dbcontrolpanel.exe--> =Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager )

In the Database Management window, can you see your old database? After you've created a new database, try switching back to the old database. If you can't see the old database: were you using a different version of PostgreSQL before, or did you reinstall PostgreSQL recently?

dmongeon
06-17-2013, 10:32 PM
I had the motherboard replaced in my laptop so this is a first-time download on my reinstalled operating system. I have the HH archive saved to import again in the newly installed HM. I created a new database and set it as the default and it seems to have solved the issue.
Thanks