PDA

View Full Version : Repeatedly appearing import errors

NoFoldJoe
06-16-2013, 10:13 PM
I started noticing yesterday that somehow my HEM wont update my finished SNGs and after i checked out the possible causes of this issue i realized that it fails to import some of the hands that i play, referring to all kinds of import errors (duplicate hands, import errors, invomplete hands). The results of this issue are a bunch of incompletely tracked SNGs and failed EV summation. Note: i was using HEM 1.12.09a

Also i noticed that new players` (and possible old ones as well, but it is more visible with new ones) stats sometimes stay 0/0/0/0... even tho they were involved in a few hands, but the nr. of hands it tracked from the players increases right as the game goes on. Sometimes it fails to remove the busted players` HUD from the table as well.

I havent updated not HEM, nor PS before it started occuring. I did reinstall however both HEM (now 1.12.10b) and PS hoping it would solve the problem but it didnt. Taking into consideration that my database might got somehow corrupted i even tried using a newly created one: seemingly it solved the problem, now it looks like all the hands are imported, and i think it calculates everything right, but looking at the Import Tab i still can see the same errors occuring from time to time.

Can anyone give me an advice of what might cause this problem and how to fix it, because its really getting annoying and to be fair i ran out of ideas.

Patvs
06-16-2013, 10:48 PM
Update:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_04Jun2013.exe

hud options--> tournament filters--> reset (so don't use a stacksize filter)

The issue you're encountering is a known issue. The last hand of a STT often won't be imported at all, resulting in a incomplete game (unfinished result). We have a bugticket on this issue, HMONE-200 I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed

NoFoldJoe
06-16-2013, 11:34 PM
Thank You vey much for the fast response.

Rewieving the STT`s i can verify that indeed the last hand is a problem with the unfinished STT`s.

I only would like to add, that not all of the lasthands fail to import. Also in cases it imports the lasthand but still fails to mark the SNG finished, and sometimes it imports it absolutely wrong. For example in an STT in my busto hand it shows that i won the hand and calculates the EV as i won the hand (lately it was also marked unfinished).

Is this issue that you mentioned causing the other import errors, and HUD-not-updating errors? Because i noticed more than once that not only a lasthand failed to import complitely (without even showing in the hand history), but a regular one too.

udbrky
06-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Are you using Table Ninja? If so, set it so that the tournament is not closed until 5 seconds after finished, so that it finishes writing the file.

Please try this version, reimport the tournament summaries:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.12.11_11Nov2012.exe

NoFoldJoe
06-19-2013, 02:56 PM
No, im not using table ninja. And this patch doesn`t work either. It cant import one single hand not to mention whole STTs. Nothing is working. On top of that i bought HEM2 to be able to play on golden SNGs and it cant even handle my old database correctly even tho i tried three different ways to import it costing me 2 whole days. I`d love to say that i`m not raging, but i really am...

Patvs
06-20-2013, 01:16 PM
For HM2: import all your original handhistories into a new HM2 database, by running a import from folder on your HM1's archive folder, C:/HMArchive.

If you don't have all your hands in your archive, you can email PokerStars, to request the handhistories for every game you've ever played. Also request your results.

For HM1: update to
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_04Jun2013.exe
We have a bugticket (where tournaments show up as unfinished)... but HM1 should still be able to track all hands and show proper HUD stats.

Are you also importing the tournament summaries into HM1/HM2? Please view this FAQ to make sure you are setting up HM2 and Stars correctly. - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup

If the summaries are being imported properly and there is still a problem, please send the hand histories and tournament summaries in which this issue occurs and send it to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread./