PDA

View Full Version : Problems

puchium
06-16-2013, 07:45 PM
hot key to sit out at all tables on next BB doesn't not work.

I click to title all tables while playing on FT and stars (only 2 tables) it puts one table on the top right corner and the other one on the bottom left (wth?). Happens playing only on PS too...

I had to unclick the autohandle buyin options because it kept popping up in FT.

Is there a hotkey option to pop up the stars or FT lobby?

I had to delete the standard preset bet. It worked fine on FT. On stars whenever I selected the table it goes crazy... on NL5 it should be betting .2 with 1limper and it shoots .9

Sarek
06-17-2013, 04:15 AM
1) For sitout hotkey - where it do not works?
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

2) For Tiling tables - also please send logs + screen but in separate email.

3) Also for autohandle BI - I can't reproduce this, is OK for me.

4) Opening lobby can be done with one click on any table. There are special buttons for this in all poker rooms. So this will not be implemented in TN2 because has no sence: it do not saves any click or something else.

5) For bettings - please do this:
on Setup tab press Debug button - this will open a separate window, put it on screen to be visible
Also put TN - Preset betting tab on screen to see what you have set there
open a table, play - you will see in that Debug window all pot sizes TN wants to use
reproduce issue and do a screenshot with all this visible:
- table with problem
- debug window
- preset tab
and send this screenshot with logs - how to get them is described above.
But usually wrong betting is related to the feature Hotkeys - Actions - Round all bets to BB

please create separate email for each issue.