PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts

redrichk
06-16-2013, 01:02 PM
After a day of grinding using TN2 I need to vent my frustration and need to ask if there is a solution to any of these problems or if its just a flaw - it definitely isn't as smooth and easy to use as TN1

Couldn't find option to auto close tournament lobby's

SNG Sensei auto resets when error occurs (when I reg to tourny because I have left the SNG page) which meant I lost track of how many games I had played - this defeats the purpose tbh if the data is lost imo, TN1 had it spot on

When I accidentally closed a game I was still playing a warning message would not appear, meaning I had to restart stars

Preset bets does not work so I had to use stars bet slider options instead

Along with costing me money and time this new TN so far is a major inconvenience. Is there any way of using TN1 because all download links direct me towards TN2

Sarek
06-17-2013, 04:07 AM
1) Autoclose tourney lobby is managed by poker client.
2) Sensei works when you are on Tourney lobby - this is by design.
But you can PAUSE Sensei if you need to leave lobby - a special button for this was introduced.
3) Managing accidental closing tables is documented in ticket HM-7026
I have added your email address to the ticket so you will be automatically notified once we have fixed\implemented it and ticket will be closed.
4) Preset bets work. If you have problems with this - usually this is related with "rounding bets to BB" feature.
If after disabling it you think bets are wrong please do this:
on Setup tab press Debug button - this will open a separate window, put it on screen to be visible
Also put TN - Preset betting tab on screen to see what you have set there
open a table, play - you will see in that Debug window all pot sizes TN wants to use
reproduce issue and do a screenshot with all this visible:
- table with problem
- debug window
- preset tab
and send this screenshot with logs
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.

5) Latest Table Ninja 1 builds are here:
http://tableninja.com/TableNinja.zip
http://tableninja.com/tnft/TableNinjaFT.zip
http://tableninja.com/tnpp/TableNinjaPP.zip

redrichk
06-17-2013, 10:10 AM
Thanks for response,

1) wasn't there an option for autoclose on TN1, not when tournies close but when they open.

2) don't you think that the old system in TN1 was more efficient and easier to use. the start/stop/reset was perfect, I understand how it works, its just harder to use.

3) ok thanks

4) hot keys - actions - rounding of bets (changed to 0.1 BB) works now thanks.

Sarek
06-17-2013, 12:55 PM
1) Both TN1 and TN2 nave "autoclose tourneys after NN seconds" - but this works when tourney is finished in normal way.
OR you have won it\get ITM - OR you were boosted out. If boosting can be considered "normal" ;)
For accidental closing - we wil, introduce a feature.

2) I have created a ticket for this feature to pause Sensei when he works and do not finds SNG tab in lobby. HM-7076
If you want to be notified when it is fixed \ implemented please send an email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.