PDA

View Full Version : not working import with FT

Andrey
01-22-2011, 03:19 PM
I read the previous posts, downloaded 11.06 internal, and did everything according to instructions.
still HM does mot show any reports at all. All parameters show n/a

still HUD works
what to do?

netsrak
01-23-2011, 09:48 AM
please clear your filters (filter->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: My HUD Doesn't Work (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work)

Andrey
01-23-2011, 10:07 AM
All the filters are cleared. And Also I dont have any problems with HUD. HUD works and shows all the stats on the tables. The HM itself does not show any parameters in the REPORT lilne.

All the parmeters are shown as NA

Patvs
01-24-2011, 03:45 AM
PLAYERS TAB: When running a report, we have a bug in 1.11.05e where it won't show anything in the player analysis window. (this does still work in 1.11.05c)

This bug will be fixed as soon as possible.
But it should show all info in the PLAYER SUMMARY main window.

REPORTS TAB:
All reports should show results.

If they show n/a try creating a NEW empty database, reimporting your hands.

ozymandias
01-24-2011, 02:19 PM
Same problem, import stopped working.
I created new db, hands from archive imported well, аuto-import started working, but only for half an hour... NOw hands not importing again. What shall i do now?

Patvs
01-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions for those files to the windows firewall, even if it is off.

Andrey
01-24-2011, 04:26 PM
I did everything as you said. I have XP and NOD32. Players' reports shows nothin as well as common reports

Andrey
01-25-2011, 04:16 AM
Now it does not work at all. The new version overwrote my personal HUD configuration. As soon as I imported the .xml file again and installed it in the system, the HUD stopped working compleately. And also when i tried to make a new database it did not help at all. The import is running and it lways importing new files as I can see, but still nothin works.

Patvs
01-25-2011, 10:02 AM
Which SQL version are you using?
Install an update from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database (http://www.postgresql.org)

If your Windows in English?
Can you check control panel--> region & language settings--> if you're using M/d/yyyy date formatting

Andrey
01-25-2011, 03:44 PM
I have 8.3 SQL. The date and time was working perfect before. It is not set as you recomended but I can not change this settings for the whole computer, that is not the same thing than just change FT language to english.

Anyways, never faced that problem before. It does not work NOW after the las update of the FT. As well as HUD does not work and does not show up my custom HUD design

Patvs
01-26-2011, 09:38 AM
Change your date from d/M/yyyy to M/d/yyyy and reboot your computer.
It's possible Full Tilt -in their last update- is now writing a time to your handhistories based on your local settings, which HoldemManager can't import.