PDA

View Full Version : Time & date error

gorsek1
01-22-2011, 11:10 AM
The time & date in my holdem manager is completely wrong.
And also i just started a session today at 10am and at 2pm and it showed the 10am session before the 2pm session.
Also the graph looks wrong now. Because it should go up at the end insted it goes up where i completed the last session.( it goes up near the end)
Where can i change the date & time of my holdem manager.

At the session picture the second session 01/22/11 09:02:06 should be ahead of 1/22/11 12:12:48

Also some hands are tracked completely wrong at UB.
And the rebuy tourneys at UB are tracked wrong. It doesnt show how many times and for how much you rebuyed and took an addon.

But my main question is how do i change the time in holdem manager to that thats in my local computer.

thx.

netsrak
01-22-2011, 11:28 AM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Adjust Site Import Times (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times)

rebuys are not supported at the moment

gorsek1
01-23-2011, 07:32 AM
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Adjust Site Import Times (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/434/Adjust+Site+Import+Times)

rebuys are not supported at the moment

I set the time settings as described but it still didn't work as it should... the times didnt change for the UB. i m on a +6 timezone. After i restarted HM nothing changed...

netsrak
01-23-2011, 09:54 AM
This only works for newly imported hands. Did you play some hands after the restart and check date/time of those in HM?

gorsek1
01-23-2011, 10:02 AM
This only works for newly imported hands. Did you play some hands after the restart and check date/time of those in HM?

yes i did but still the time is incorrect...

netsrak
01-24-2011, 05:35 AM
Please mail us some test hands and screenshots of the hm view of this hands and your adjust time settings.

Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.