PDA

View Full Version : Restored NoteCaddy, Badges Icons gone

onelouder11
06-16-2013, 04:39 AM
Hi,

I moved my things on a new SSD after having saved all the xml NC files you suggested to save as a backup, restored all things and everything went smooth, except that NC isn't able to locate the bagdes' icons anymore. I checked and I did back up those too (I had my own set of .png icons), but I didn't put them in the HEM app data folder before creating all the notes again.
Is there a way to let NC grab the correct badges icons without reassigning all the icons to every corresponding badge manually?

TY

scoobediah
06-16-2013, 06:39 AM
Hi onelouder11,

If you open/edit your ColorDefinitions.xml file you should be able to see what directory that the .xml file was looking for the badges in. So you'll need to place the Badge icons into that directory and then the color definitions should find them and attach. I would close HM2 first before doing this.

Hope that helps you! If not, please let us know :)

onelouder11
06-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Hi onelouder11,
-cut-

Hi, I resolved this with the help of Justin from EDGE, who essentially said the same things in other terms. :)
Thank you very much to you too!

scoobediah
06-16-2013, 08:07 PM
Ah ok that's me! I thought that might be you too :) I'm glad it's resolved now for you.

Good luck at the tables!

onelouder11
06-17-2013, 03:30 AM
Ah ok that's me! I thought that might be you too :) I'm glad it's resolved now for you.

Good luck at the tables!

lol, epic :)
and yes, it is resolved for all my icons now, not only for those from the EDGE package.
ty again