PDA

View Full Version : Export only my hands

ThePudel
01-21-2011, 04:02 PM
Hi

I wanted to do a databse analysis with a coach from 2+2 and I had to sent in pretty much all of my hands. He asked me to just copy all of the hands in "archieved folder" the thing is that I have a decent number of datamined hands and it was a huge file. His computer always has a problem with importing this and he said it is the first time of over 100 databases he analyzed so far.
I would like to import hands from my database and would like to know how to do this? Maybe it will work with (much) fewer hands.

a.k.a.Also
01-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Scroll down the page and you will see a few similar questions to yours.
Had a quick read and there seems to be a problem with latest version selectively exporting?

Patvs
01-22-2011, 05:11 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

Exporting ONLY hero hands (with many datamined hands also in your database) is not really possible. You can select HERO in HoldemManager--> right click on a hand in the HANDS tab--> and choose to export all hands.
(but if you've played 50.000+ hands this will be a huge strain on your CPU/harddisk)

Probably easier to do: run a Windows file search on your archive folder.
A search where a file must include your HERO name in the .txt files. Copy all the files the search finds to a different folder--> zip them--> and sent that file to your coach.