PDA

View Full Version : Very few hands seconds / saving notes every second...

Raoulshiro
06-15-2013, 01:16 AM
Hi

I have reinstall all the latest version. It was working fine even if I have 8 threads and just 100 hands/s (I did one time 600/s & I never reach this number again). Now after win update and all the components uptodate & computer restart notes caddy is just 10 hands/S and is saving notes very very often lets say each 1 sec despite I have 20 000 in persist notes to data base setting.
I disable turbo hand grabber and my database is big : 9 millions hands.

Thanks for help

sreticentv
06-15-2013, 04:34 PM
despite I have 20 000 in persist notes to data base setting.

This only counts if you have the turbo hand grabber enabled. Having a database with 9 millions hands is probably the problem unless you have a very good computer. You can optimize your postgres though so maybe you can use the turbo hand grabber

NoteCaddy speed improvement - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCaddy-speed-improvement.ashx)

Raoulshiro
06-16-2013, 02:06 AM
HI

I enable turbo hand and it works fine. Now my target is to maintain an optimum database size to be able to have good speed and accurate stats.

May I ask how many notes you can preload in a 8 GO memory system ? Well I have 72 Millions notes so far....

Thanks again

sreticentv
06-17-2013, 08:03 AM
9 million hands might be too many for 8 gb. You should monitor your task manager closely to make sure that it doesn't start to use too much memory