PDA

View Full Version : Active players detail window

muslim
01-21-2011, 07:01 AM
Im always using active players detail window and my problem that I found out recently is that its not possible to right click on hand histories and choose "view selected hands".
I want to send hand history to friends,so its pretty annoying.

Patvs
01-21-2011, 07:29 AM
Use the vsPlayers tab (or sessions tab) where you can right-click export the handhistories.

muslim
01-21-2011, 08:58 AM
Use the vsPlayers tab (or sessions tab) where you can right-click export the handhistories.

Yes i know that but that doesnt solve the problem.
And its so easy to find the exact hand i want to see in active player details window.
Cant be hard to fix, I already have the option to choose "view selected hand history" but nothing happens, I can playback the hand but not get it as a hh.

netsrak
01-21-2011, 10:34 AM
The handhistory is copied to the clipboard, you can paste it into a textfile and send this file to your friend.

muslim
01-22-2011, 07:42 AM
Thank you for your answers, but nothing you said is fixing the problem I want to have solved.
Me and my friend send hh to each other in pidgin msn.
I want to be able to copy hands in active players window and send directly into msn, without putting it into a textfile.
And also I want to be able to see hands quickly without playback the whole hand.
Maybe im the only one that uses active players details window when im playing.
Very easy to see old big hands vs players, but annoying i cant see the hands without playbacking it.

netsrak
01-22-2011, 11:25 AM
Instead of copying the hand to a textfile you can copy it to a chat window (the key combination is ctrl-v)

muslim
01-22-2011, 05:37 PM
Instead of copying the hand to a textfile you can copy it to a chat window (the key combination is ctrl-v)

Doesnt work.
I dont think people understand what I mean.
I can copy hands from the hud without problem, but here it doesnt work

a.k.a.Also
01-22-2011, 06:57 PM
Right click View selected hands definitely not working 1.11.05e as stated by op.

What if you right click > replay hand and then click hand history (see sshot) - does this give you what you need?

muslim
01-23-2011, 06:02 AM
Right click View selected hands definitely not working 1.11.05e as stated by op.

What if you right click > replay hand and then click hand history (see sshot) - does this give you what you need?

Hmm i dont have that option in my replayer, maybe im drunk

netsrak
01-23-2011, 09:53 AM
You need to have "Show player stats" enabled in the replayer to see this button

It may be hidden behind other stats so please arrange them with the right mouse key to look for it.