PDA

View Full Version : Cards in replayer

bazerk
01-20-2011, 07:00 PM
I really like the look of the cards in the default replayer. Is there anyway i can get those cards when i play on FT. I've looked in tiltbusters but they don't have them.

fozzy71
01-21-2011, 09:22 AM
That is my gothic deck I made for full tilt before they changed from PNG to SVG format. I quit working on graphics mods and closed my site where they used to be available. I have a converted PNG version of the deck if you would like a copy but it is not true SVG so it wont look great on real small tables or full screen tables. PM me your email address and I can send you a copy of the old installer.

bazerk
01-21-2011, 03:16 PM
That is my gothic deck I made for full tilt before they changed from PNG to SVG format. I quit working on graphics mods and closed my site where they used to be available. I have a converted PNG version of the deck if you would like a copy but it is not true SVG so it wont look great on real small tables or full screen tables. PM me your email address and I can send you a copy of the old installer.

THANK YOU! I have PM'd you my e-mail address. ( Sorry about my other PM). If i converted them to svg (I got inkscape) do you think the installer would still work?
Thank you again, I knew you'd be the one to help me.

YOU LEGEND!!!!!!!

bazerk
01-21-2011, 11:24 PM
Thanx again fozzy. installed and looks good. On all table sizes too. Thank you thank you thank you:):):)