PDA

View Full Version : Table ninja can be CPU to the limit

Alexsandr
01-20-2011, 02:52 PM
Hello! For several days Next Problem: I play a lot of tables, many tables, about 20 minutes everything is fine, then they start to hang, blink, disappearing by turns all the tables and the computer is not working completely, even the cursor does not move, then it passes. Uploaded by Task Manager, but there ninja table loads up to 40 processor %!!!! turn off the table and all the ninja in the order processor operates nomalno.
All drivers are updated, corrected visual effects. (AMD 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM)
Next problem: the set rate 3BB, but progamma in early position makes it a 2BB 3BB as you'd like and maybe 18BB put, put konbet 1 / 3 of the pot and the program can put 1 / 3 and maybe 2 banks deliver.
In view of the above mentioned problems to work with this version of the program is impossible, even at a loss because it makes the wrong bet.
Using the theme: No Images Theme

Problems began after the new updates from the poker stars, and from version to version XM 1.11.05e

Until the new year was okay, I take about 2 months

Alexsandr
01-20-2011, 05:36 PM
Tried to skate to the restore point, but when you start the program herself updated and given a choice: to upgrade or shut down (to abandon impossible to update)

Fool
01-21-2011, 12:07 PM
It sounds like there are several problems. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNLog and TNConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.