PDA

View Full Version : Prob Only with Rush On Deman MTTs

whachuneed
01-20-2011, 12:52 PM
I have the latest version, I thin, e-i. i have win 7.

hem has worked fine for me from the start. Yesterday, i tried to customize the HUD with very minor changes intended (I just added "call open" and decreased the font size ... I don't think I misclicked somewhere on accident).

Today, HUD works on sngs and cash, but not for Rush on demand mtts.

Here's the rub -- the HUD pops up and can track the table. With every new hand it knows the other players seated and displays them. But it always says "0" for the number of hands I have on each person, which is inaccurate.

NO idea why this started unless I did something and made the program mad whilst checking out the options under the HUD tab from the main screen.

FYI I don't have anything crazy going on like telling it only to track those with more than 500 hands or something.

This is extremely frustrating b/c with every time I try a fix I have to play another tournament and deep in these tourneys it is ridiculous not to have a working HUD. I try different things to fix it while playing, but that's hard for me because (a) I'm not that smart, (b) software confuses me, and (c) Rush goes pretty fast.

Thanks for any help. Please don't send me some complicated bs telling me any potential fix will require me to go get a cis degree, this cannot be that big a problem.

SO appreciative of any help.

Sarek
01-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Please give HoldemManager Administrator rights:

Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager (Program Files (x86) if you have the 64bit version)

Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose “Properties”.

Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”. If the option is greyed out then this is because you’ve UAC disabled, in which case enable UAC Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista - How-To Geek (http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/disable-user-account-control-uac-the-easy-way-on-windows-vista/) and reboot the PC then do step 3 and then you can disable UAC again if you like.

Do the same for HMHud.exe and DBControlPanel.exe and hmimport.exe

In Hud Options > Site Options under the full tilt TAB make sure “Use OCR” is turned off. Finally go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders and click on the auto detect button. Then restart Holdem Manager and try again.

whachuneed
01-20-2011, 11:32 PM
sir --

thank you very much for the help. I'm trying now and will heap praise if it works and ask for further suggestions if unsuccessful

whachuneed
01-21-2011, 12:11 AM
did not work. HEM works on 90 man sngs, cash, and regular rush. will not work on rush on demand sngs. it actually brings up the people at the table, but always says 0 for # hands.

Completely frustrating and no way to know if it will work until a tourney starts. I should be charging HEM for this, it is ridiculous

olliepower
01-21-2011, 03:11 AM
Hi,

Please email the original hands and a screenshot if possible to support@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

whachuneed
01-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Hi

I sent the info as requested (also posted problem on 2+2 forum). HOwever, I don't know what you mean by send the original hands?

Do you want my hand history archive? I apologize, I'm not that good at tech or poker lingo.

whachuneed
01-21-2011, 03:31 AM
please see you email, I've zipped and provided all info requested on this thread and the 2+2 thread and I linked both threads in two b2b emails.