PDA

View Full Version : Need help understanding "vs. players"

OldRod
01-20-2011, 12:15 PM
I am trying to filter out people that I have lots of hands against. I look at the "vs. players" tab and it shows all the people I've won/lost against. I sort it to get the biggest losses at the top and then click on a player. It doesn't show me the hands.

For instance I have a villain that I have 31 wins and 11 losses against. But when I click on that player, it doesn't show me any hands down below in the hand window. Or another villain I have 25w/10l against and it shows only 1 hand below.

What am I doing wrong?

Biju
01-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Check the min bb won box isn't set really high or the show only marked hands box isn't ticked.

OldRod
01-20-2011, 12:31 PM
Check the min bb won box isn't set really high or the show only marked hands box isn't ticked.

Ok, yeah, minbb was set to 20, but changing that doesn't seem to change what hands are displayed.

I may not even be in the right place for what I'm looking for... What I'm wanting to do is see is everyone that I have at least 50 hands against. Then I want to analyze those hands to see how I am misplaying them :)

Biju
01-20-2011, 01:14 PM
That should show all the hands v that player so perhaps there is something up with your database - I'll let an expert comment on that, however the first thing they will say is make sure you have the latest version and try reimporting your database - from the faq's folllow the step by step guide, its not nearly as scary as it sounds.

What your trying to do however would work best in the hands section then use the filter and edit button, where you can change evrything and can do this v individuals or v everyone. Watch a couple of videos on this if you're not sure on how to use the filters from the above Videos tab, as they're worth it.

OldRod
01-20-2011, 02:04 PM
I have the latest version.

I will check out the videos, thanks for the help :)