PDA

View Full Version : Stats placement on stars

Kontra
01-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Hello there,

I am playing at stars using HM. When i multitable, the stats from each player are in the wrong places, and when i fix one table, it screws up the other tables. Same if i change in another table.

How can i fix this?

Thanks, apreciate your help

netsrak
01-20-2011, 04:59 AM
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Preferred Seating (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating)

Kontra
01-20-2011, 06:05 AM
Hello netsrak. I did that, opened 1 table, fixed positions, went to table manager, file, save positions, and its still screwed up when i open the 2nd table..

netsrak
01-20-2011, 10:42 AM
Did you play some hands before arranging the stats?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?

Please try the following:
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Kontra
01-20-2011, 11:46 AM
I did as you told, deleted the pospref files (there were 4 and 4 baks). Started HM, opened 1 table, auto import and placed stats correctly on the table. Openned 2nd and its all mixed up again. Here goes screen:

Sarek
01-20-2011, 01:54 PM
open ONE table, arrange stats, do Table manaher - save position
then close table

Kontra
01-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Hi there netsarak.

I tried again and still doesnt work. Openned 1 table, put stats right, save positions, close table. Then openned a new one and all wrong again.

I even tried to save a video on camtasia to show the error to you, but for some reason it recorded the screen without the stats apearing when i saved it to avi.

What else can i do? Is it better you do remote assistance or something?

Thank you

netsrak
01-21-2011, 10:36 AM
You use no preferred seating at Stars?
Please check the seating preferences for stars in HM - are they all empty or -?

And please keep in mind that you need to play at least one hand at every table before the stats are moved to the right positions.

If you can't figure it out Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.