PDA

View Full Version : NL6max Layout: Optimization

Pages : [1] 2

Al1
11-13-2008, 01:13 PM
Ok,

First, I have the 1.06.04 rc3 version of HM.

Here is a HUD with what I think is useful, that's just my personal configuration.
The logic of this HUD is the following:

Very important stats are in BIG on the first line. The more important one (VPIP) is bigger and bold, that's the only stat which has 3 differents brights colors (red = less than 25%, yellow = 25-35%, green = 35%+). Other stats have only two colors and are more discreets to not influence with the visibility of VPIP. This way, you can see in a glance if the table is populated with fishs => lot of GREEN VPIP (I like to have 2 or more green vpip on my table).
When a stat is in grey, the stat is generally "normal", when it switchs to blue there is potentially a leak you can exploit (for example steal switch to blue when the guy steals "not enough" or "too much"); of course you have to compare stats between them to be confident you have found a leak (ex: even if vpip = 20%, it's probably not a good player if the PFR = 6%)

For steals, 3bets and cbets, it's grouped in couple with this logic:

3bet: "3bet" and "fold to 3bet"
cbet: "cbet" and "fold to cbet"
steal: "steal" and "fold BB to steal"

That's easy to remember.

A little white prefix abbreviation helps you to remember where the stats are. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THE BOX "Show Abbreviations" for the "nlsixmax" (this configuration).
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/2130/adfsadfwc4.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6283/adfsadfsi9.jpg
I have currently removed Cbet turn and Fold to Cbet turn on my layout, those stats need a lot of data to converge and if I need a look, I just use the popup for that. The file linked to you is like this picture (with turn stats). But if you want, I can upload my current layout too :) EDIT: now avaible too, see below.

Here is the ranges I use for small stakes (putted in same order than the HUD!), and don't forget that some of those stats require a somewhat big sample to converge correctly.
Ranges for certain stats (cbet turn, fold to cbet turn, limp-call) don't have range configured, because I don't have enough experience with those stats to be accurate. Feel free to edit.
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/1208/rangesyy7.jpg

Popups are a little bit personnalized to display more stuffs here and here.
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9843/popupssa2.jpg
One stat is not correct in the "Post flop" popup, I have put "Fold to cbet turn" instead of "Fold to cbet flop in 3bet pots", just correct it.

November 23 2008 (nlsixmaxlight):
I add a new layout, it's exactly the same as the "nlsixmax" but TurnCbet and FoldtoTurnCbet are removed. It's called "nlsixmaxlight" :)

January 9 2009 (nlsixmax9jan):
I have updated my layout, I have also added a new popup which can be useful. This popup is arranged like the HUD with some additions (like donks, turn cbets and check-raise), this way, you can fastly see what is your sample for a stat!
One stat was not correct in the PersoCBet popup, I had put "Fold to cbet turn" instead of "Fold to cbet flop in 3bet pots", it's corrected in the "nlsixmax9jan", but check it to be sure, I don't know if it's corrected when you upgrade.

Screenshot:
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/4715/image2yt4.jpg

The new popup:
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5980/image3ie9.jpg

craiggerz
11-14-2008, 10:38 AM
This is great... I'm assuming the files are coming so we can use this without doing it ourselves?

Al1
11-14-2008, 10:39 AM
This is great... I'm assuming the files are coming so we can use this without doing it ourselves?

Of course, I will post the file in something like 4 minutes :)

Al1
11-14-2008, 10:42 AM
Ok, done.

The file is on the bottom of the first post :)

Tell me if all is ok.

Al1
11-14-2008, 04:14 PM
It seems that when you import this file, the popup for VPIP is not associated. Just do it yourself by selecting the PersoPreflop popup for the VPIP stat!

By the way, please give me some feedback to know if all is ok.

craigsmagic
11-16-2008, 03:46 AM
I feel like a complete dork....but where in the software is the import menu for the hud stats?

Al1
11-16-2008, 07:50 AM
I feel like a complete dork....but where in the software is the import menu for the hud stats?

Update your HM if it's not the case: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Then "HUD Options => Player Prefs" and here there is 2 buttons to export or import HUDs.

enotwo
11-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Stupid question, how do i get the letters on the interface like you have :) thx, i only have the numbes seperated by a /

Al1
11-16-2008, 07:16 PM
Stupid question, how do i get the letters on the interface like you have :) thx, i only have the numbes seperated by a /

Easy, just activate "Abbreviations".

Please, a feedback!

craigsmagic
11-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Overall....

I like the simplistic approach of the color shading
(definately meant this as a positive, I have tried to use different brightnesses of greens/blue and your color scheme proved to me even more, that "more" color doesnt mean better)

The Limp call stat.....I would definately color code more....more to identify the type of limpy fish.

One thing that you need to add someplace.....is Check Raise stats....I dont use them enough that I put them in the stats on the table....but they definately need to be in one of the pop-ups....Not giving a habitual CRer more chances to blow you off a hand you're better served checking behind will adds some BB to your winrate.

Regarding the stats you have in your HUD on the table....
The cold call stat.....I keep puting it on my hud, then taking it off....and then putting it back on.....
I just either forget to look at it, or I dont find situations to reference that benefit.....Its probably just me not using it incorrectly....
The questions I have is.....What situations are you referencing it, that make you want it visible? What other stats do you reference to help with given situations? and what are those situations?

The other stats that I might suggest adding to the pop-ups
Is Donk-bet....the way people react to DBs can be the opposite of the way they react to others (similar to blind battles and how people react differently)

I like having more than the simple donkbet stat in the popup (I like the raises and such included)......Its nice to have how an opponent reacts to a DB or reacts when you respond to their DB. (Donkbets tend to polarize how someone feels and reacts to them and its one of the few stats where a player will react differently than other stats indicate)
The set of squeeze stats....to be honest....I just started referencing them, because I've seen ALOT of successful players have it on their hud.....
I'd actually like someone to tell me how to you use it more effectively....lol...because I seem to spew chips around because of it.

Overall, I like the organization of the pop-ups....I might go a step farther and trim a couple pop-ups down....and or...categorize them a bit more specifically...(what I mean is...making the pop-up tailored for each stat.)

Example:
Instead of the default preflop pop-up on the 3Bet....I would like it to be a "trimmed down" pop-up......less is more.....the limp/call...call open....etc be removed....since when you are gonna reference the 3-Bet pop-up....its would be for things that have progressed in the hand.
Tailor the pop up with info in mind of thinking "I am thinking about 3-bet or 4-bet....how does he react to those....give me info".....or......"He has 3Bet, what info do I want to know now"

The one thing I have found out about myself is, the more "to the point" I present the numbers to myself...the more I will use them (example: when I look at a pop up and it has a massive amount of info, sorting to the 20% that I am really looking can be time consuming....it might only be an extra 2 seconds....but its 2 seconds I could be processing the info and making the best decision....If I cant find the specific info fast....I generally wont make the attempt)

Overall....I like it....I did personal modification of the panels (personally, when I have 2-3 lines of stats that are 4-5 stats wide...I have a habit of not utilizing some of the stats that are in the middle...the stats on the outer edge will catch my attention when I glance.
So what I do is have the main block
(VPIP PFR ST FBB) I always like having FBB on the edge, so I can glance quick and decide if a steal with any2 will be appropriate.
I also like having the Steal next to the PFR.....that way everytime I look at them.....I get the idea if the person is "playing their cards" more than position, person, etc......

I like to use 2 panels of stats
One Panel that has 2 columns....
Each column is either what I consider "actions of agression" or "actions that are passive" (bet/raise or fold/call)

I also like to go from top to bottom if possible with Pre/flp/trn/rvr,

Example:
3Bet Fld3Bet
4Bet Fld4Bet
Cbet FldCbet
TCbet FldTCbet

I found that by doing this....with the color coding you can make "1st impression" more accurate...and you can make quick broad generalization that are close to being accurate.

(the common stats like VPIP, PFR, ST, Hands, W$sd WTSD etc etc I like to have in the main block/Blob organized and easy to remember by size of text and color)

(My "column stack" is actually 5-6 high and I generally make an "L" with the main stat block or something close to it)

I have found that if I dont use the "Blob" arrangement, I actually will use the info more, and in a manner that is effecient. (Blob = Brick of stats....3X4 4X5 2X6...where making a mistake is a bit more common in glancing at a stat)
It takes a while to get use to..(originally I like the concept of the organization by doing it this way and grouping the stats to be identified easier....If you stick with it and dont give into "I'll never get use to it, I like lines of stats"....it actually speeds up things, and I have found I can handle more tables because of it

craiggerz
11-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Why whenever I import a new layout or change mine does the original popup disappear from all my layouts (including and most annoyingly the default layout)?

Al1
11-17-2008, 03:04 PM
Overall....

I like the simplistic approach of the color shading
(definately meant this as a positive, I have tried to use different brightnesses of greens/blue and your color scheme proved to me even more, that "more" color doesnt mean better)

Yep, that's very true.

The Limp call stat.....I would definately color code more....more to identify the type of limpy fish.

I don't have set any color code to this stat yet. I like to check this stat to know if I can raise big for value a limper without inducing a fold. Also, I will probably avoid bluff-squeezing limpers if this stat his very high. I an currently experimenting ranges.

One thing that you need to add someplace.....is Check Raise stats....I dont use them enough that I put them in the stats on the table....but they definately need to be in one of the pop-ups....Not giving a habitual CRer more chances to blow you off a hand you're better served checking behind will adds some BB to your winrate.

In the Aggression Popup.

Regarding the stats you have in your HUD on the table....
The cold call stat.....I keep puting it on my hud, then taking it off....and then putting it back on.....
I just either forget to look at it, or I dont find situations to reference that benefit.....Its probably just me not using it incorrectly....
The questions I have is.....What situations are you referencing it, that make you want it visible? What other stats do you reference to help with given situations? and what are those situations?

I am not an expert with the cold call stat (Call Open in HM), but I think it's strong information. It give you the range your opponent is cold calling you with. But this range is a little special because the oppoent's 3-bet range is generally removed from this one.
Example:
Imagine your opponent plays only this range against a raise: [22+, AJs+, AQo+, KQs], this range represent 8.9% of all hands.
But you know he 3bets [JJ+, AKo+], which is equal to 3% of all hands.
Thus here his cold call range will be [22-TT, AJs-AQs, KQs], which is equal to (8.9 - 3) = 5.9% and that's not the TOP 5.9% generally.

The other stats that I might suggest adding to the pop-ups
Is Donk-bet....the way people react to DBs can be the opposite of the way they react to others (similar to blind battles and how people react differently)

I like having more than the simple donkbet stat in the popup (I like the raises and such included)......Its nice to have how an opponent reacts to a DB or reacts when you respond to their DB. (Donkbets tend to polarize how someone feels and reacts to them and its one of the few stats where a player will react differently than other stats indicate)

Hey dude, donk bets are present in Cbet popup. I have make a particular effort to display donk stats. Are you sure my Hud is working on your computer?

The set of squeeze stats....to be honest....I just started referencing them, because I've seen ALOT of successful players have it on their hud.....
I'd actually like someone to tell me how to you use it more effectively....lol...because I seem to spew chips around because of it.

Honestly, this stats is useless for me. And more something which will induce a bad reaction in a given situation.

Overall, I like the organization of the pop-ups....I might go a step farther and trim a couple pop-ups down....and or...categorize them a bit more specifically...(what I mean is...making the pop-up tailored for each stat.)

Example:
Instead of the default preflop pop-up on the 3Bet....I would like it to be a "trimmed down" pop-up......less is more.....the limp/call...call open....etc be removed....since when you are gonna reference the 3-Bet pop-up....its would be for things that have progressed in the hand.
Tailor the pop up with info in mind of thinking "I am thinking about 3-bet or 4-bet....how does he react to those....give me info".....or......"He has 3Bet, what info do I want to know now"

Yes, I have been this idea one time but never realize it because I have thought that if you need fastly for example an info about VPIP and 3bet, you will have to switch between popups and remember some stats because the last popup will be close.

The one thing I have found out about myself is, the more "to the point" I present the numbers to myself...the more I will use them (example: when I look at a pop up and it has a massive amount of info, sorting to the 20% that I am really looking can be time consuming....it might only be an extra 2 seconds....but its 2 seconds I could be processing the info and making the best decision....If I cant find the specific info fast....I generally wont make the attempt)

I think also in this way, not too much stats displayed. That's how I have build this configuration. Do you think, there is too much stats?

Thx for your feedback.

Al1
11-17-2008, 03:41 PM
Why whenever I import a new layout or change mine does the original popup disappear from all my layouts (including and most annoyingly the default layout)?

What's your version?

craiggerz
11-18-2008, 09:52 AM
What's your version?

I update it every time that I see a new release, I think I'm currently using RC3, and I'm about to update to the newest one.

Al1
11-18-2008, 09:55 AM
I update it every time that I see a new release, I think I'm currently using RC3, and I'm about to update to the newest one.

What do you mean by original popup exactly? :)
I have noticed that when I import my HUD configuration, the popup of my first stat is not selected and I have to put it manually.

craiggerz
11-18-2008, 10:32 AM
What do you mean by original popup exactly? :)
I have noticed that when I import my HUD configuration, the popup of my first stat is not selected and I have to put it manually.

Well the ones that show up when you hover work fine. But the one that pops-up when you click does not work. I think it's called "default"... it is the same as sample. Whenever I create a new layout the same thing happens, I create a new layout and then I go back to the default one and it no longer shows up. The only way I can get it to show up is to delete the pref file in my config folder and restart HM.

morny
11-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Craig, close down HM and look for the default_mainpopup.pop file and if thats present please delete that, then in Hud Options > Player Preferences make sure defaul is selected for Main Popup.

I am not an expert with the cold call stat (Call Open in HM), but I think it's strong information. It give you the range your opponent is cold calling you with. For example, if you see a nit who only cold calls preflop with 3% of his hands, his range is something like [JJ+ AKo+]... Of course, the stat displayed in my hud is the overall cold call, for more informations, you have to check popups. But I like this information. Not you?

Just though id mention that range might be slightly flawed, he may be 3betting hes monsters AA-JJ and AK and just calling with hands like 88-TT and AQ which would still be a very small range but not neccessarily the top of hes range. If hes 3betting 2.5% thats approx AA-JJ and AKs and you can be pretty sure a nits range wont include any bluffs then we can take this range out of hes cold calling range.

Al1
11-18-2008, 11:02 AM
Just though id mention that range might be slightly flawed, he may be 3betting hes monsters AA-JJ and AK and just calling with hands like 88-TT and AQ which would still be a very small range but not neccessarily the top of hes range. If hes 3betting 2.5% thats approx AA-JJ and AKs and you can be pretty sure a nits range wont include any bluffs then we can take this range out of hes cold calling range.

Exactly, furthermore, I know that! I don't know why I have wrote my example wihtout taking that in account. I will edit that fast.

Thx Morny

p.s.: Example correct?

new_draks
11-18-2008, 11:18 AM
it's working but under the big number, i see only numbers and i dont see the st, cf, w, 3b,ct,cc and lc words :(

Al1
11-18-2008, 11:19 AM
it's working but under the big number, i see only numbers and i dont see the st, cf, w, 3b,ct,cc and lc words :(

Activate "Abbreviations", that's a little box in "HUD Options => Player Prefs" for the "nlsixmax" :)

new_draks
11-18-2008, 11:25 AM
Activate "Abbreviations", that's a little box in "HUD Options => Player Prefs" for the "nlsixmax" :)

now yes! perfect, I'm a noob with hm hud hehe :cool: ty

Black winter day
11-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Thanks to the op, but the stats cover the guy in the right and a little bit of the guy in the bottom left. Is there a way to move them?

I am talking about 6max btw

Al1
11-21-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks to the op, but the stats cover the guy in the right and a little bit of the guy in the bottom left. Is there a way to move them?

I am talking about 6max btw

Just right click and drag. Be sure "Lock the Layout" is not checked in "HUD Options => Table Preferences".

Black winter day
11-21-2008, 01:30 PM
Just right click and drag. Be sure "Lock the Layout" is not checked in "HUD Options => Table Preferences".

Thanks, it did the trick. Can you tell me, please, why whenever i open the player preferences, the default hud configurations pop up and not the new 6max? How do i make it switch?

morny
11-21-2008, 10:52 PM
This is just because its the default, it dosent matter what order they appear in the preferences as long as youve the correct boxes ticked for 6max, HU etc

stealthy369
11-23-2008, 03:14 PM
The layout looks brilliant. I am unsure how to use the file you created to use that as my hu display. Cant see anywhere to import the file.

Thanks.

Al1
11-23-2008, 04:36 PM
The layout looks brilliant. I am unsure how to use the file you created to use that as my hu display. Cant see anywhere to import the file.

Thanks.

Hi,

Upgrade you version:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe
And it's on "HUD Options => Player Preferences"

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/4799/image1zl6.jpg

Al1
11-23-2008, 05:12 PM
November 23 2008:
I add a new layout, it's exactly the same as the "nlsixmax" but TurnCbet and FoldtoTurnCbet are removed. It's called "nlsixmaxlight" :)

See the first post for the file.

Sharukh10
11-24-2008, 03:35 AM
Is there a way to bring up the default big popup using ur layout, or you just use the hover popups. Being able to access the big popup might be helpful as i get used to this organization.

Thanks and it looks greats.

Al1
11-24-2008, 09:03 AM
Is there a way to bring up the default big popup using ur layout, or you just use the hover popups. Being able to access the big popup might be helpful as i get used to this organization.

Thanks and it looks greats.

The default big popup is available with my config.

Sharukh10
11-24-2008, 01:06 PM
When I imported it something seems to have happened, now when I click on the stats, which would normally bring up default popup, I only get the showdowns popup.

TY

Sharukh10
11-24-2008, 01:23 PM
lol i'm an idiot, figured it out.

When I imported it something seems to have happened, now when I click on the stats, which would normally bring up default popup, I only get the showdowns popup.

TY

Sharukh10
11-24-2008, 08:50 PM
I don't know if this is happening for other stats, but for some reason my agg factor is different on the table then in the hover over popup. Sometimes the difference is substantial like for example like the total agg factor on the table will be "1.0" and the hover popup will be inf. Is this just because i don't have many hands on a player, i really can't see why the difference would be there.

Al1
11-25-2008, 10:58 AM
I don't know if this is happening for other stats, but for some reason my agg factor is different on the table then in the hover over popup. Sometimes the difference is substantial like for example like the total agg factor on the table will be "1.0" and the hover popup will be inf. Is this just because i don't have many hands on a player, i really can't see why the difference would be there.

Can you open a new thread for this issue, thx :)

Black winter day
11-25-2008, 08:52 PM
What do those numbers in brackets mean?
For example, fold to 3bet 40% (70).

What does 70 mean?

Thanks

Al1
11-26-2008, 04:27 AM
What do those numbers in brackets mean?
For example, fold to 3bet 40% (70).

What does 70 mean?

Thanks

When the sample of a stats don't reach at least 100 occurences, HM show you on how much occurence you stat is calculated. That's what this number means.

Deuce2High
11-26-2008, 01:23 PM
You should just make that new popup you made the default HEM setup.

Is there a way to import the popup without importing the HUD?

Al1
11-27-2008, 03:29 AM
You should just make that new popup you made the default HEM setup.

Is there a way to import the popup without importing the HUD?

Which popups do you want?

Sageypoo
11-27-2008, 12:03 PM
Hi there, I like your setup a lot, I'm wondering if I can import it even though I am playing on PRIMA and then just reshuffle and resize the stats that are not in the correct places?

Thanks a lot.

Al1
11-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Hi there, I like your setup a lot, I'm wondering if I can import it even though I am playing on PRIMA and then just reshuffle and resize the stats that are not in the correct places?

Thanks a lot.

Yes you can do that. By default, the HUD is associated with PokerStars in the little pop up menu in Player Prefs. Just change it.

Sesgador
11-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Update your HM if it's not the case: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Then "HUD Options => Player Prefs" and here there is 2 buttons to export or import HUDs.

doesnt exist the 2 buttons to export or import HUDs

morny
11-29-2008, 12:20 AM
You need the newest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

TierTier
12-01-2008, 12:26 AM
In your custom CBet Popup the Bet OOP has to have one more "---" inserted to account for the flop 3bet header. Right now Bet OOP on the turn and on river are showing up in wrong column.

gring000h
12-01-2008, 12:58 PM
I'd like to add squeeze stats to the main pop up window, but I'm not sure how to edit them in

I've already upgraded HEM to the latest version (did have to reenter my registration code, but that was not a problem)

in the HUD popup configuration tab I wanted to clone and edit the "DEFAULT Main Popup" window, but it's not available

how to proceed?

morny
12-01-2008, 08:07 PM
You cant clone that but you can clone sample and use that as its pretty similar, theres also a video tutorial in the FAQs on how to use the hud popups

Al1
12-02-2008, 05:34 AM
In your custom CBet Popup the Bet OOP has to have one more "---" inserted to account for the flop 3bet header. Right now Bet OOP on the turn and on river are showing up in wrong column.

You can add it if you go to "HUD Options => HUD Popup Configuration".

nocash
12-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi. I have imported the config, selceted and ok'd it, but my default HUD is still showing on the tables. When i go back to player prefs it's still showing the default settings.

Any ideas?

Thanks

deepxy
12-02-2008, 07:32 PM
what is agg pct?
tnx

nocash
12-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Hi. I have imported the config, selceted and ok'd it, but my default HUD is still showing on the tables. When i go back to player prefs it's still showing the default settings.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Sorry I found the answer in the FAQ. :eek:

Cheers

Deuce2High
12-03-2008, 01:32 PM
Which popups do you want?

The big popup that shows everything when you click on the HUD.

Al1
12-04-2008, 12:27 PM
The big popup that shows everything when you click on the HUD.

This one is not avaible in *.popup file, sorry.

Deuce2High
12-05-2008, 02:16 PM
This one is not avaible in *.popup file, sorry.

Well I'll go back to my original request. Can you make this the default HEM setup...

Al1
12-06-2008, 05:15 AM
Well I'll go back to my original request. Can you make this the default HEM setup...

You are speaking about the one which shows everything on a black background?

TwistedArchon
12-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi Please could you help me sort out this problem. I am playing on a microgaming network site. It uses preferred seat, which for me is bottom center (playing 6 handed). When i move the HUD stats around it moves the corresponding one on the second table i am in which then makes the either one or the other completely jumbled, as a result i can only play in one table at a time effectively. Your help would be awesome, thanks.

morny
12-09-2008, 07:44 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96 please post a new thread if youve more problems

costini
12-12-2008, 06:57 PM
hello to all... iīm playing at prima network and i+m having a problem, everything is all right with the progranm but i canīt use the table manager... when it starts it blocks the poker site window and the table manager window... how can i solve the problem?

ty alll

Al1
12-12-2008, 07:44 PM
hello to all... iīm playing at prima network and i+m having a problem, everything is all right with the progranm but i canīt use the table manager... when it starts it blocks the poker site window and the table manager window... how can i solve the problem?

ty alll

Hi,

Is that in realtion with the HUD layout posted in this thread? If not, please open a new thread with your issue here: http://208.109.95.123/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

maniac
12-12-2008, 10:39 PM
AL1,

Can you share your popup configuration?

THank You!!!

Al1
12-13-2008, 04:43 AM
AL1,

Can you share your popup configuration?

THank You!!!

All is shared, see the first post, downward.

maniac
12-13-2008, 11:10 AM
i have download both files, i prefer using the nlsixmaxlight.xml, the hud is ok, but the popup configuration is still the HM Default.

Thanks.

Al1
12-13-2008, 12:12 PM
i have download both files, i prefer using the nlsixmaxlight.xml, the hud is ok, but the popup configuration is still the HM Default.

Thanks.

Yeha, the default popup is the one from HM, it can't be edited. The big popup you see in my presentation (with the black backgroud) is just all the small popups available when you hover over a stat.

kennymc
12-19-2008, 09:06 AM
Hey all just got holdem manger bit of a mine feild for me if im honest. I mostly play 6 max and have shown decent return over the last year or so. looking to use HM to imporve my game and find leaks in others.

I have being using the HUD config provided in this link. would you be able to give me info on how you use the selected components in the display to find leeks i.e. figures high/ low what they represent.

Hope this makes sence and I can only appoligise for my ignorance on this never really been much of a stats guy.

Cheers

kenny

Al1
12-19-2008, 09:36 AM
Hi,

Don't forget that's just my personal HUD display as I mentionned in the first thread. This work is not something official.

Nevertheless you can find a lot of infos if you read Articles from Holdem Manager. Click on "Articles" in the HM lobby.

liseiris
12-24-2008, 02:17 PM
Hello,

I prefer the layout you showed on another forum with donkbet...

I try to reproduce it but i don't know how to put "separation"

I mean "CB 60 70 / 20 50" for example

I have this "CB 60 70 20 50"

Can you hep me?

Al1
12-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Hello,

I prefer the layout you showed on another forum with donkbet...

I try to reproduce it but i don't know how to put "separation"

I mean "CB 60 70 / 20 50" for example

I have this "CB 60 70 20 50"

Can you hep me?

Hi,

Just put an abbreviation for the "20" stat, and it will be showed just before the 20.
Cbets and donk bets are grouped in a popup in this layout. I prefered to not display the donk bet because it's something which doesn't happens a lot, but let it easily accessible via a popup.

sid
01-06-2009, 08:23 AM
hud not working for me, after importing it hud wont launch

Al1
01-06-2009, 11:45 AM
hud not working for me, after importing it hud wont launch

Hi,

This is probably because you have conflicts between checked boxes. Be sure you understand how it works when you have multiple HUDs: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

el_grande
01-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Al1 - just wanted to say I love your HUD layout. Spent a few days trying to design a good layout and then tried yours. I've made some tweaks to it myself - different colors and ranges but bascially it's the same. Great job.

The best part about it is the big VPIP/PFR numbers. I have my ranges setup so that white numbers in these fields mean TAG. So I can easily tell if a table is mostly TAGs and I need to start shopping for a new table.

Vulgata
01-08-2009, 02:54 PM
TY for shearing the hud. Seems to be better than everything i worked with. :)

Vulgata

Al1
01-08-2009, 08:06 PM
New version of the HUD
-Removed the AFPct
-New useful popup
-Corrected an error (Be sure to check it!)

See below in the first post for more infos.

taw420
01-11-2009, 10:12 AM
Love the layout man been using it for a couple months now. Just wondering why you got rid of AFrq%. It seems leaps and bounds more accurate than the old AF stat.

Al1
01-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Love the layout man been using it for a couple months now. Just wondering why you got rid of AFrq%. It seems leaps and bounds more accurate than the old AF stat.

(AF Pct (HM) is not AF Frequency (PT))

In fact, the AF is the standard stat since a while and I am accustomed to it. Yeha this stat has some default (extra high value doesn't necessarly means hyper aggressiv in some case...). AF is also a little VPIP dependant. A very good alternativ to this stat which solve those issue (as I have understood...) was the Aggression Frequency % (AFq) from PT2/PT3 software. "AF Pct" from HM works not like "AF Frequency" and it seems that AF Pct is also VPIP dependant.
Furthermore, after some time, I have don't found myself using very much the AF Pct. Thus it's probably more a distracting thing in the HUD than a useful one and weighting the pro/con, I have decided to delete this stat and wait that the PT's AFq will be added.

Putting a big vertical Separator between VPIP PFR and AF: "VPIP PFR | AF" is very nice to make fast reads I believe. Look at the little screenshot in the first page. And I am very satisfied with this display now. Of course you can add the AF Pct if you want!

taw420
01-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Oh. I didn't realize HEM's AF% was different from the old PT2/PAHUD one. The only reason I used it was the fact that it wasn't skewed by VPIP. If this isn't the case I guess I won't using it either.

Thanks for the explanation.

taw420

Al1
01-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Oh. I didn't realize HEM's AF% was different from the old PT2/PAHUD one. The only reason I used it was the fact that it wasn't skewed by VPIP. If this isn't the case I guess I won't using it either.

Thanks for the explanation.

taw420

Your welcome, and don't forget to vote for my suggestion to add AFq (PT) in HEM: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/

longshot
01-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Keep them coming! Nice brag HU post too btw. Whit

Al1
01-11-2009, 09:10 PM
Keep them coming! Nice brag HU post too btw. Whit

Lol. Stoxmember?

longshot
01-11-2009, 09:23 PM
Look forward to more. GL Whit

mksmipalla
01-12-2009, 01:14 AM
Al1, I see you have cold call in your hud. I can't find that stat anywhere or in the FAQ section on stats? where is it and what does it show. Thanks

Al1
01-12-2009, 02:10 AM
Al1, I see you have cold call in your hud. I can't find that stat anywhere or in the FAQ section on stats? where is it and what does it show. Thanks

Cold Call = Call Open in HM.

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=155

mksmipalla
01-12-2009, 11:18 PM
Ok. thanks. I am using call open. Though CC was a different stat. thanks

gfadel
01-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Hi,

After selecting the new profile, and click [OK], when returning to config screen, the setting is back to "default". Is this anyhow related to the fact that I am using a trial version?

Thanks,

Al1
01-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Hi,

After selecting the new profile, and click [OK], when returning to config screen, the setting is back to "default". Is this anyhow related to the fact that I am using a trial version?

Thanks,

Yes of course, you have to pay to use my layout. Lol, joke!
Be sure there isn't conflicts between your checked boxes: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

The Wizzard
01-20-2009, 05:38 PM
Hello,

I have seen the HUD optimization of Al1 on the forum, thanks for that!

I have some other questions about the intepretation of some stats, i havent found the answer i am looking for it on HM forum and i also been looking in the HM articles.

I hope you guys can help me out, because i am a litlle bit :confused:

What i would like to know is:

if a villain plays over 538 hands 15/12 aggr 3.2 3bet 7% overall, but has a 3bet vs steal of 17 in the Bigblind, i want to know if that is way to much. That number 17 relates/calulates to what?

Does it say that 17% of the time I try to steal he is gonna 3bet in the big blind?
If so, does it mean that this villain when he 3bets with an overall 3bet% of 7% does it from the blinds close to 1 in the 5 times?

What i would like is a good explaination about how to relate the stats and i would like to know if these number 17 is (over)agrro, normal, or passive?
So i would like to know the values for it just as in your post the HUD optimization.

I have the same questions as above for some other stats and i would like to know where this stats relates to, how its calulated, and what the values are of it (passive/normal/(over)agrro), because otherwise i see the stats in my HUD and don't know how interpretate these stats and not making the right choises/moves to my opponents.

The same villain in the example has a 4bet of 33%
How is this 33% calculated, and how can he has a 33% 4bet if he has a 3bet% of 7%

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Flop 3Bet Pot CB

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Fold Flop CB vs raise 3Bet Pot

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Raise flop CB

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % Bet vs missed flop CB in Possition

What is passive/normal/(over)agrro % donkbet

I really hope you guys can help me out with this and can learn from it aswell

I am also going to post it in a new thread named: Interpretation/calculation stats.

Regards,

The Wizzard

Fab1olou5
01-21-2009, 12:57 PM
thanks for the layout but i need some help please.
I dont see the numbers under the names, how can i change this?

punki_nav
02-04-2009, 09:10 PM
Why pop up isnt importe into Hud configuration??

TY

Al1
02-05-2009, 12:51 PM
thanks for the layout but i need some help please.
I dont see the numbers under the names, how can i change this?

Can you attach a screenshot.

Why pop up isnt importe into Hud configuration??

TY

They are.

punki_nav
02-05-2009, 04:37 PM
The pop-up configuration that appear in the 1st page is (the 1st file):

And the pop up that appears me with the nlsixmax.xml (14.3 KB, 734 views) config when i make clic on hud player stats is (the 2nd file) :

What I have to make for the 1st view (the view of your page)

Another question is why my stats donīt appear in where I am sitting in PokerStars

TY and sorry for my english

morny
02-05-2009, 07:20 PM
Please see this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=80

Al1
02-05-2009, 08:47 PM
The pop-up configuration that appear in the 1st page is (the 1st file):

And the pop up that appears me with the nlsixmax.xml (14.3 KB, 734 views) config when i make clic on hud player stats is (the 2nd file) :

What I have to make for the 1st view (the view of your page)

Another question is why my stats donīt appear in where I am sitting in PokerStars

TY and sorry for my english

Popups on the black backgroup are not One popups, it's just an image with all smalls popups you will find associated to your stats.

punki_nav
02-06-2009, 05:53 AM
If you compare, you can see next statistics doesnīt appear in my pop up window :
Preflop --> Squeeze
Steal --> Fold to 3-bet
Postflop --> stats for Flop 3b
Postflop --> Steal limped pot on the flop
Showdowns --> W$SD (flop R) - W$SD (turn R) - W$SD (fl Ch/R) - W$SD (tu Ch/R)

I attach an image of your configuration pop-up with red in the files donīt appear in my popup configuration

Too Iīd like to see the popup configuration as the 1st page in this thread; it is much bright and a more easy sight

Regards

Al1
02-06-2009, 07:50 AM
Have you understand that the picture with all popups are just a photoshoped image of all the small popups which appears when you hover over a stat. The Main Popup is not modified.

Check in your Config folder and tell me if you have some Perso....pop, those are my popups.

tommy_cam
02-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Hi

Is the "nlsixmax" configuration for HUD useful for playing Full Ring and tourneys? or is it only useful to play Short Handed?

If it is useful for FR, is it necessary make any adjustment?

THX

Al1
02-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Hi

Is the "nlsixmax" configuration for HUD useful for playing Full Ring and tourneys? or is it only useful to play Short Handed?

If it is useful for FR, is it necessary make any adjustment?

THX

You can use it for FR and it's very useful, like for 6max, but you have to adjust the ranges.

For Tourney, no. I don't play a lot of Tourney, but because you generally only have something like 50 hands from each player, you need stats that converge hyper fastly.
For Tourney, I use VPIP /PFR /AF /Hands /ATS /FBB

balder2006
02-11-2009, 04:09 PM
What is this?:confused:

Al1
02-11-2009, 05:25 PM
What is this?:confused:

Please open a new thread with your issue.

lenC
02-13-2009, 02:51 AM
This is the greatest HUD ever, thank you very much :)

Palmiere
02-13-2009, 10:56 AM
Hi,

I've recently purchased Holdem Manager, and already made my own NL6max Hud, based on your layout and on your ranges.

But I want to have 2 more stats on my Hud, which is Limp Call and Donk Bet, but I have little to no idea how the ranges should be...

Any advice ?

Thanks.

Al1
02-13-2009, 11:40 AM
Hi,

I've recently purchased Holdem Manager, and already made my own NL6max Hud, based on your layout and on your ranges.

But I want to have 2 more stats on my Hud, which is Limp Call and Donk Bet, but I have little to no idea how the ranges should be...

Any advice ?

Thanks.

Limp/Call.
It depends of the limping range of the opponent. If he almost never limp, his Limp/Call can be high, because he has probably strong hands...
But generally, against donkey, who limps wide, I considere a Limp/Call to be low if it's 30%- and high if it's 70%+. But that's just from my experience.

Donk Bet.
Considering that an opponent will hit one pair or better generally 1/3 of the time on the flop, I assume that if I see a donk stat of 35% that he is donking with any pair.
But I use it like that: if this stat is very low, perhaps 20%-, I respect his Donks. If it's something like 60%+, I will adjust and call light, bluff raise etc...

For both stats, don't forget to have a significant sample.

Soliph
02-15-2009, 08:50 AM
Al1, I love your Hud.

I use your hud to 4-table on PokerStars on a 15,4'' Notebook Screen. When I use the tile table the black boxes are a bit to big. Is it possible to shrink the size of the black boxes?

Al1
02-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Al1, I love your Hud.

I use your hud to 4-table on PokerStars on a 15,4'' Notebook Screen. When I use the tile table the black boxes are a bit to big. Is it possible to shrink the size of the black boxes?

Hi, can you attach a screenshot.

Try to use the light version (9jan) if that's not the case, it's a smaller.

Can you also check in "HUD Options => Player Preferences" in my HUD the "Scale Font" box, but depending on your resolution, it can be hard to read.

Soliph
02-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Hi, can you attach a screenshot.

Try to use the light version (9jan) if that's not the case, it's a smaller.

Can you also check in "HUD Options => Player Preferences" in my HUD the "Scale Font" box, but depending on your resolution, it can be hard to read.

Thanks Al1 for your reply. I use the 9jan version. I send you a screenshot.

Al1
02-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Thanks Al1 for your reply. I use the 9jan version. I send you a screenshot.

Right click + drag your panels.

Soliph
02-15-2009, 02:46 PM

That's not exactly the advice I hoped for. I tried already arranging the panels to their best location but I am still be unsatisfied with the result. Therefore I asked for a resizing method.

Al1
02-15-2009, 02:54 PM
That's not exactly the advice I hoped for. I tried already arranging the panels to their best location but I am still be unsatisfied with the result. Therefore I asked for a resizing method.

Then try the Scale box I have suggested in my first answer.

fivetrife
02-15-2009, 07:07 PM
I wasted no time importing the 9jan layout to my brand new copy of HEM, thanks for the great work! :)

langejan
02-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Great layout! Thanks for the good work.

I am using 6maxlight and I was wondering why there is no Notes icon in the stats?

Al1
02-17-2009, 09:26 AM
Great layout! Thanks for the good work.

I am using 6maxlight and I was wondering why there is no Notes icon in the stats?

Thx!

You can add notes: "HUD Options => Player Preferences", select my HUD and tick the "Show note icon" box.

langejan
02-17-2009, 09:31 AM
Great thanks!

Palmiere
02-19-2009, 01:46 PM
This Hud configuration is great for NLsixmax, but sometimes the 6max tables aren't full and have only 3/4 players. In that case the stats based on that hud configuration are still valid ?

Soliph
02-22-2009, 10:26 AM

Then try the Scale box I have suggested in my first answer.

Using a smaller font size worked out for me. Thank you for your advice! Well done.

Al1
02-22-2009, 03:48 PM
This Hud configuration is great for NLsixmax, but sometimes the 6max tables aren't full and have only 3/4 players. In that case the stats based on that hud configuration are still valid ?

In fact, you have to check how your filters are configured for X players: "HUD Options => Additional Hud Filters".

Nevertheless, color range will be not accurate if the table shrinks to 2 players for example.

seto18
02-22-2009, 06:30 PM
I'm having trouble getting the nl6max hud to work.. I go to HUD options and player options.. I imported it and clicked apply.. However, it doesn't seem to apply, everytime I click back to the player options its set back to default. Im currently using version1.08 beta 7

Thanks

Al1
02-22-2009, 07:30 PM
I'm having trouble getting the nl6max hud to work.. I go to HUD options and player options.. I imported it and clicked apply.. However, it doesn't seem to apply, everytime I click back to the player options its set back to default. Im currently using version1.08 beta 7

Thanks

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

mel_otf
02-26-2009, 06:47 PM
Great layout but the previous hand window is gone. How do i get it back.
Thanks

Al1
02-26-2009, 07:18 PM
Great layout but the previous hand window is gone. How do i get it back.
Thanks

Go to "HUD Options => Player Preferences", select my layout and choose a number of pots instead of "None".

mel_otf
02-27-2009, 01:09 PM
It is set for 3 but no box is showing>

holdyourbreath
02-27-2009, 11:15 PM
great stuff, thanks

Al1
02-28-2009, 01:24 PM
It is set for 3 but no box is showing>

Retry and be sure you have selected my layout and not the "default" one.

Bingo_Babe
03-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Limp/Call.
It depends of the limping range of the opponent. If he almost never limp, his Limp/Call can be high, because he has probably strong hands...
But generally, against donkey, who limps wide, I considere a Limp/Call to be low if it's 30%- and high if it's 70%+. But that's just from my experience.

For Tourney, I use VPIP /PFR /AF /Hands /ATS /FBB

For Limp/Call wouldn't you want the stat Limp to go with it? Specifically if you play microstakes as there are more limpers.

Also stupid question... Whats ATS and FBB? I can't think of what they are at the top of my head.

SootedNinjas
03-03-2009, 04:18 PM
For Limp/Call wouldn't you want the stat Limp to go with it? Specifically if you play microstakes as there are more limpers.

Also stupid question... Whats ATS and FBB? I can't think of what they are at the top of my head.

ATS - Attempt to Steal
FBB - Fold Big Blind to Steal

Bingo_Babe
03-03-2009, 06:07 PM
Another question... For the stat Steal how exactly is it calculated when ther are 4 or 5 players at the table. The stat just doesnt seem that good in 6max. I feel that it is best for Full Ring. It just seems to be a weak stat to me.

I also might as well ask this here too.. What should my Additional HUD Filters be set as? I am using a bad configuration I think right now. It used to be perfect before my comp crashed but I forgot what it was.

I'm currently using:

2 plyr = 2-2
3 plyr = 3-4
4 plyr = 3-5
5 plyr = 4-6
6 plyr = 5-7
7 plyr = 7-10
8 plyr = 7-10
9 plyr = 7-10
10 plyr = 7-10

Al1
03-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Another question... For the stat Steal how exactly is it calculated when ther are 4 or 5 players at the table. The stat just doesnt seem that good in 6max. I feel that it is best for Full Ring. It just seems to be a weak stat to me.

I also might as well ask this here too.. What should my Additional HUD Filters be set as? I am using a bad configuration I think right now. It used to be perfect before my comp crashed but I forgot what it was.

I'm currently using:

2 plyr = 2-2
3 plyr = 3-4
4 plyr = 3-5
5 plyr = 4-6
6 plyr = 5-7
7 plyr = 7-10
8 plyr = 7-10
9 plyr = 7-10
10 plyr = 7-10

Steal is hyper useful in 6 max. It refere to a steal from CO, B or SB.

Here, but not sure it's optimal:
2: 2-2
3: 2-4
4: 3-6
5: 3-7
6: 4-7
7: 5-9
8+: 7-10

cberasi
03-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Hello, Im new to hold'em manager and just found your hud and decided to import it. After importing, and checking all boxes for any poker site for nlsixmaxlight configuration, and unchecking the ones found with default; the HUD will still not open after I have played a few hands on a table (at full tilt). When i first installed, and was using the default HUD I did not have this problem and the hud would should up after a few hands.

only important information is that when i imported the nlsixmaxlight it said error-persopopup not found twice which i clicked ok to.

any idea why this is happening?

Andrey
03-09-2009, 09:32 AM
That looks great on the screenshot but does not look like that on the PartyPoker table. Unfortunately it shows only the numbers divided by dashes and I don't see the explanations like on your screenshot. No "St" oe "w". Is that I've done something wrong?

Al1
03-09-2009, 10:35 AM
Hello, Im new to hold'em manager and just found your hud and decided to import it. After importing, and checking all boxes for any poker site for nlsixmaxlight configuration, and unchecking the ones found with default; the HUD will still not open after I have played a few hands on a table (at full tilt). When i first installed, and was using the default HUD I did not have this problem and the hud would should up after a few hands.

only important information is that when i imported the nlsixmaxlight it said error-persopopup not found twice which i clicked ok to.

any idea why this is happening?

Can you open a new thread and post screenshots from each of your layout (the window in "HUD Options => Player Preferences").

That looks great on the screenshot but does not look like that on the PartyPoker table. Unfortunately it shows only the numbers divided by dashes and I don't see the explanations like on your screenshot. No "St" oe "w". Is that I've done something wrong?

Reread my first post, you have to activate Abbreviations for my layout.

Andrey
03-09-2009, 10:54 AM
yeah I checked that of course, but that won't work

Andrey
03-09-2009, 10:58 AM
I probably did not push APPLY button after checked. Now it works and it looks just GREAT!) Still, trying to recover the old settings I deleted the downloaded files but still they appear) I don't know where from the HM takes the files)

Al1
03-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Still, trying to recover the old settings I deleted the downloaded files but still they appear) I don't know where from the HM takes the files)

Sorry I don't understand your issue, can you reformulate.

Andrey
03-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Before I downloaded your sample I had some standard outlook. After I set up yours I wanted to try to return to the original one. I could not manage to do that.

Al1
03-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Before I downloaded your sample I had some standard outlook. After I set up yours I wanted to try to return to the original one. I could not manage to do that.

You have to uncheck boxes in my layout and check them in the default layout.

Andrey
03-09-2009, 12:31 PM
I am probably donk:) would you please be more exact, would you please write the whole path, which boxes and where to check?

Explosiv3
03-10-2009, 12:03 PM
Hi i play 4 tables but they overlap so i can see the stats for table 1 on the top of table 3 is there anyway of stopping this so i can just see stats for table 1 on table 1?

Al1
03-10-2009, 12:17 PM
I am probably donk:) would you please be more exact, would you please write the whole path, which boxes and where to check?

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

Hi i play 4 tables but they overlap so i can see the stats for table 1 on the top of table 3 is there anyway of stopping this so i can just see stats for table 1 on table 1?

Untick "Force OnTop" in "HUD Options => Table Preferences".

WikiBruce
03-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Is there any chance that u do such a thing for a full tourney table???
I am esp. talking about the color adjustments for 9 instead of 6 players ...

Or could u maybe provide a link where to get the stats|numbers to adjust the color settings?

Thanks a lot anyway!
Great effort.

bruce

Lattakikk
03-19-2009, 02:05 PM
It would be great if you could make a new version with the stats added in 1.08 beta 18. I'm thinking:

1) A new 3bet pop up
2) A new donkbet pop up.

Al1
03-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Is there any chance that u do such a thing for a full tourney table???
I am esp. talking about the color adjustments for 9 instead of 6 players ...

Or could u maybe provide a link where to get the stats|numbers to adjust the color settings?

Thanks a lot anyway!
Great effort.

bruce

The big changes are in VPIP/PFR generally. The reste is generally a little bit more tight. Try to observe stats for winning players.

It would be great if you could make a new version with the stats added in 1.08 beta 18. I'm thinking:

1) A new 3bet pop up
2) A new donkbet pop up.

It's easy to do, just go here: "HUD Options => HUD Popup Configuration"

semu
03-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Hey I just downloaded the config but the stats are in the wrong place. Why is that and how to fix it?

Al1
03-23-2009, 01:23 PM
Hey I just downloaded the config but the stats are in the wrong place. Why is that and how to fix it?

You have to configure your seating preferences both in your poker software and in HM.

If it doesn't solve the issue, open a new thread, ty.

schietstoel
04-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Very nice! Still need to actually test this since I just found this config. Do you also have 9-10 full ring config with the correct ranges?

Alexd10
04-23-2009, 04:15 PM
thank you, this is awesome

bengiec
04-25-2009, 05:31 AM
where can i dl the newest version of this/who would like to share theirs?

JediOnTilt
04-26-2009, 10:01 PM
Great hud but i notice ppl ask for 9max ranges but dont seem to get any answers. Can you give 9 max differences from this 6 max hud? Also can you give HU ranges from this HUD too?

monkeytilt
04-29-2009, 04:00 PM
Great hud but i notice ppl ask for 9max ranges but dont seem to get any answers. Can you give 9 max differences from this 6 max hud? Also can you give HU ranges from this HUD too?

I am also searching for this, would be great if someone has it.

a-line
05-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Hi,just import that file but couldnt get that HUD work at all.
Can someone pleez give me step by step advice what and where i need to tick or untick,,trying to get that nl6max9 work properly about hour and half,,
thanks allready for your help:o

StackForSale
05-13-2009, 02:03 AM
Thank you very much this conf is awesome!
One problem however, all the statsizes are the same, if i want to change them so the first line is bigger and vpip the biggest all the stats change though i click no when ''change to all stats'' popsup. did iforgot something?

LoneWolf
05-16-2009, 10:10 PM
Is it possible to get this 6 max hud to work with Pacific? If so how? I could only get full ring hud to work with Pacific is doesn't seem to recognize anything else.
I even tried "filter for players" that you mention on page 13 of this thread to no avail. I'm running version 1.08.04.

stretch00
05-25-2009, 11:13 PM
A1 do you think you could post some updated screen shots of the layouts? Would be interested to see the full ring also!

djrickstar
05-29-2009, 02:31 PM
noob question :(

Can I use this configuration for FR on Party Poker?

sorry for my ignorance but I find the config really awesome :)

mkaminski6
06-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Alright I got a small problem, I loaded this config and I don't have 5 big bold items ontop like I think I should.

I see

24 (VPIP BOLD) 7 (I think PFR?) | 1.8 (AF?) #822 (Hands played?)

From what I can see im missing my AFPCt? Anyone? Why wont this display?

sentrii
06-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi, i recently purchased the small stakes version of your software and was advised by a friend of mine to use your latest version of this HUD. Since i have started using it i can no longer view my own stats. How do i enable the option to make them visible again?

stretch00
06-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi, i recently purchased the small stakes version of your software and was advised by a friend of mine to use your latest version of this HUD. Since i have started using it i can no longer view my own stats. How do i enable the option to make them visible again?

go> HUD options>player pref> enable HERO stats.
But you have to have set up your hero names so HM can recognize you

stretch00
06-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Alright I got a small problem, I loaded this config and I don't have 5 big bold items ontop like I think I should.

I see

24 (VPIP BOLD) 7 (I think PFR?) | 1.8 (AF?) #822 (Hands played?)

From what I can see im missing my AFPCt? Anyone? Why wont this display?

Just go to > players prefs >choose that layout > select the stat > then lower right corner box is that STATS option > choose font

sentrii
06-16-2009, 01:03 PM
Thanks stretch!

LoneWolf
06-16-2009, 10:03 PM
I can't believe I read through this hole post and no one mentions the problem I get when I try to import the layout. When I try to import nixsixlightJan9 it asks me to overwrite files, I say no and cancel and delete layout. Cause I don't know whether to say "YES' or "NO" to overwriting files. What do I do ?:confused: I read somewhere to put a "1" in file so the name does not clash, but can't find the file, and which file is it the default one or the nixsix one that you put the "1" in to change so you don't get name clash.

stretch00
06-16-2009, 10:59 PM
I have never imported a lay out I just make my own,But you could go to player prefs and create a junk layout name and overwrite that file with the nl6light what ever it is.

LoneWolf
06-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Thanks for the reply but I don't think you understand what I mean. For example I want to import Al's 6max layout, there's various files that make up that layout. I'll get a pop up box saying eg. File "default_winrate" already exists. Do you want to overwrite the file, and then they give option yes or no. The name in the title bar of pop up box say's"Name Clash". I want to know what to do, I don't feel comfortable overwriting files.

Thank you

bestmidwest
06-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Just overwrite them and everything will be fine!

Rooney
07-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Try to use this layout but everytime i change from default to this layout and choose apply, when i then go ok it changes back to the default layout again??

Sharukh10
07-08-2009, 02:08 AM
I reccomended this layout to a friend and he loves it , but for him when he scrolls over a stat (steal for example) the custom popup won't pop up he has to click on the stat. The only difference i can think of is that he uses 64 bit.

Thanks,

Sharukh

Al1
07-08-2009, 06:08 AM
I reccomended this layout to a friend and he loves it , but for him when he scrolls over a stat (steal for example) the custom popup won't pop up he has to click on the stat. The only difference i can think of is that he uses 64 bit.

Thanks,

Sharukh

Untick the "Cilck for popups" in "Player Preferences => Tables Preferences".

obobcatu
07-09-2009, 11:32 AM
I recently downloaded the layout in the OP labeled for Jan. I think it's pretty sweet and has most all of the pertinent stats in an easily accessible spot. My only gripe is how cartoonishly large the VPIP, PFR, AGG factor stats are on the top line. Is there any way I can shrink them? I'd like to have the box stay about the same size as it was when I used the default HUD. It's almost impossible for me to play multiple tables with the player's HUDs taking up such a large portion of the space.

Thanks.

Nwit
07-11-2009, 08:12 PM
but the only place I can find it on the report tab. Please give me some direction.

I've only had HM a couple of days and I'm still finding my way.

I would also be interested in hearing any comments about "Bet River Pct." I have found that >30 if a good indication of a bluff.

Thanks in advance

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 10:41 PM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HMHUD/hmhud-prefs-betriverpct.png

kdm0505
07-14-2009, 03:28 PM
I downloaded your set up and I really like it. Except I can not see the amount of money in the stacks for the 2 and 5 seats. Is there a way to fix this?

fozzy71
07-14-2009, 07:07 PM
Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag?

son
07-16-2009, 06:12 AM
hi, i d/l the HUD setup in the OP but my hud wont launch

i already changed the "site: any site" and checked the "6max" button in the "use for" tab unde player preferences.

im using the 1.09 beta 18

i play at full tilt and pre hud update i had no trouble

also the table manager recognizes the tables but doesnt display any stats

420Konna
07-19-2009, 12:19 PM
How do i "right-click drag" the stats on one table only, right now the equivalent seat's stat boxes move on all open tables? :confused:

fozzy71
07-19-2009, 07:09 PM
It's best to line it all up while playing one table, if possible. Ctrl+Right-Click+Drag should help though, regardless.

diceyccfc
07-26-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi , whats your stat ranges for Limp call ?

szabby
07-28-2009, 08:49 AM
Hi

I have installed the 6maxlight HUD and I really like it.

However, where has the table summary box gone? the one that usually tells you who won the last 3 hands, and also where you can click to bring up tghe hand history etc?

Am i missing something?

edit: found it, I did not have the "show table averages" checked.

PokerKingfish
07-30-2009, 09:58 AM
I recently downloaded the layout in the OP labeled for Jan. I think it's pretty sweet and has most all of the pertinent stats in an easily accessible spot. My only gripe is how cartoonishly large the VPIP, PFR, AGG factor stats are on the top line. Is there any way I can shrink them?

Thanks.

Go to HUD Options -> Player Preferences, in the Choose Configuration select your layout then click on the stat which font you want to resize, then under Options for ... choose your font and font size
then click on the next stat and so on...
When finished, click Apply :)

Andrey
08-08-2009, 06:10 AM
I need help. Once I have downloaded and activated nlsixmaxlight. Now I want to change it to nlsixmax, but it is no way it lets me do that.It remains always light layout. How to cgange it?

thanks

fozzy71
08-08-2009, 08:34 AM
I need help. Once I have downloaded and activated nlsixmaxlight. Now I want to change it to nlsixmax, but it is no way it lets me do that.It remains always light layout. How to cgange it?

thanks

You need to make sure that config is setup properly on the Use For tab, for the sites you play. you also need to be sure you set the default hud config to only work on a site you do not play at. If there is ever a conflict with the rules you create on the use for tab, and HM is unsure what hud config to use, it will revert tot he default config.

Top of this forum:

Sticky: How To Setup And Use Multiple HUD Configs/Layouts (http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13936)

Andrey
08-08-2009, 10:41 AM
it worked!)) thanks)

Andrey
08-13-2009, 05:46 AM
I use your 6maxNL mask always and I like it very much. the only question is that I need more stats on screen. How can I edit it? add stats, comments, etc...

thanks

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 10:55 AM
This sticky might help you a little bt.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13936

You need use the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Stats tab > Available Stats > Add

Andrey
08-13-2009, 11:00 AM
yes, but how did you added the names of the stats(3b, st , etc) and the vertical divisors in between?

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 11:33 AM
HUD Options > Player Preferences > Stats tab>

Choose Configuration: {select the hud layout you want to modify}

You click the stat in the left Available Stats: window and use the Add button to move them to the right Display These Stats: window.

Use the New Line button to put multiple rows on the same panel.

To use multiple panels go to the Appearance sub-tab of the Player Preferences panel and enable the [ ] Use Multiple Panels option

Andrey
08-13-2009, 04:08 PM
sorry, that is not exactly what I meant. I understand how to ADD-REMOVE parameters. I don't understand how you changed the divisors - originaly they are "/" and also you dont have the names of the stats and you added the nems eather. How did You do that?

fozzy71
08-13-2009, 05:19 PM
You can download my config files from that thread - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/StarsFTPCashTourneyFAQ135.zip

and import them to your own HUD to use - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=169

.I don't understand how you changed the divisors - originaly they are "/"

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HMHUD/hmhud-separator.png

and also you dont have the names of the stats

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HMHUD/hmhud-noabbreviations.png

and you added the nems eather. How did You do that?

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb176/fozzy71/HMHUD/hmhud-abbname.png

winwiththeAhigh
08-13-2009, 05:20 PM
I just bought HEM and youre HUD setup looks real nice. But how do I move the HUDs, because they are covering the stacksize.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1617/huddy.png

ellisbry
08-13-2009, 07:11 PM
right click and drag.

Andrey
08-14-2009, 04:21 AM
thank you very much for being paitient and so detailed explanation. Now I understand it)))

Andrey
08-14-2009, 06:38 AM
sorry(( still have questions. I havve the latest version of HM but I don't have the appearance that You have. I don't have pot odds or whatever. Also, how do you manage to put vertical bar ? or You just using "I" ?

Andrey
08-17-2009, 05:51 PM
I tried hard, but still i am not able to make it so nice as yours) Do Yo think cou could create a nlmaxadvanced config? It will not probably have Lc and Cc, but more stats for 3bet actions, like squeeze, 4bet range and folds fo 4bet, also Raise cbet flop and fold to Raise cbet flop also bets VS missed bets. that is important because most of the players have the high сbet and just the knowledge of those parameters are not so sufficient, much more important how they float and act back on the attempts to fight back cbet or float. Do You think You could create that?

GrippingGrain
08-19-2009, 04:46 AM
NOOBquestion. HJow do I make a note with this hud..
my previous hud had a star in the far left corner, which is gone now...

fozzy71
08-19-2009, 05:06 AM
Turn On - hud options > player preferences > choose configuration {select applicable HUD} > Appearance > [x] Note Icon

GrippingGrain
08-19-2009, 08:01 AM
tyvm

banksdaname
08-20-2009, 02:23 PM
HI, iv been using ur HUD and must say tyvm. But i need some help if u dont mind.
Its about the
steal , cc and lc
wat type of numbers should i be looking to exploit and what is the appropriate action to exploit these leaks of theirs.
Hope you can, and will say i appreciate it very much.

entropy01
08-27-2009, 12:06 AM
I can't find "Flop CB" under continuation bet tab. Has it been replaced with something more detailed in the beta version?

crazyhendrix
08-28-2009, 12:45 AM
Been using this configuration for the last 1 week. It's very nice and thanks for sharing.

Micki
08-31-2009, 03:22 PM
Hey.. i really like the hud however i feel like its too big, is it possible to make everythign a bit smaller?

ebla
09-01-2009, 07:24 AM
Hey, looks like a great HUD. Im new to HM and cant get it to work. Ive followed the steps and picked it under player preferences but I still can only get the default HUD to show. What am I doing wrong? Im playing Ongame fwiw.

Luckycharms74
09-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi People

I have imported your HUD file nlsixmas into HEM. It works fine when I select your HUD in table manager. When I use the replayer the default HUD shows up. Is there a way to make your HUD the default ????

fozzy71
09-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Hi People

I have imported your HUD file nlsixmas into HEM. It works fine when I select your HUD in table manager. When I use the replayer the default HUD shows up. Is there a way to make your HUD the default ????

Clone the HUD config for a new hud layout, and name it replayer. Go the Use For: tab and assign it to the Replayer in the drop down list, instead of a poker site.

xbrianx
09-04-2009, 04:20 AM
Great HUD, thanks for sharing. I found it to be a little too big for me, so I shrank it down and removed LC and CC. Now it looks like this...

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/7602/hudshot.jpg

Here's the file:

se7en
09-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Great HUD, thanks for sharing. I found it to be a little too big for me, so I shrank it down and removed LC and CC. Now it looks like this...

Here's the file:

Ty great HUD

Fisken
09-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Player Preferences-->Import-->"the file"--> Apply--> ok?
Is that right?
The looks awesome!

fozzy71
09-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Player Preferences-->Import-->"the file"--> Apply--> ok?
Is that right? ......

Yes. You will also want to go to the Use For: tab, and check all the settings for all of your HUD configs. If you currently only have a default HUD config, and this is your first custom config, I suggest you set the default hud config to only work on a site you never play at (such as Dracula poker). Then make sure the new config is setup to wwork for all of your site(s), Table(s).

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

Fisken
09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Works perfect! Thanks alot!

*Edit* The hud is very big, can i do it smaller?

glen lufc
09-11-2009, 05:47 PM
Hi, for some reason when i play on Full Tilt it doesn't use this HUD, it uses my old one. However, when i play on Stars it works perfectly. I've tried going to player prefs>use for and then selecting full tilt but it still doesn't work.
can anyone help please?
thanks

glen lufc
09-11-2009, 07:21 PM
never mind, got it sorted now

Marge147
09-12-2009, 05:12 AM
just purchased the small stakes version, how can i make a config just like this? ( i know how to make a new config lol, just not with all this). ive worked out i should import it, but should i use the nlsixmax9jan? or one of the others?
and also even when ive imported it and applied my new config, its still the my default config that appears rather than your 6max

pokerstudent
09-12-2009, 10:28 AM
iv just imported this to my trial version of hol/man and now the hud wont display when i play a game can you tell what iv done wrong
cheers

skoupistras
09-16-2009, 12:27 PM
Hello,maybe a dump question but when i tried this new layout ,the button i used to click to write notes about players is gone.Anything i missed or any way to be able to add this button with the new layout?

SnatchYourLips
09-16-2009, 01:02 PM
Hey guys, never imported any HUDS but seems like the ones posted by A-1 look awesome. One question. How do i download it for my computer. I know this is stupid question but I'm very new to downloading the HUDs and would really appreciate anyone's help in getting this set up on my computer. Just a quick step by step would be greatly appreciated if anyone has the time. Thanks so much guys!

GottisEgo
09-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Hello,

I imported your HUD settings and tonight finally got to use them. Unfortunately, being a newbie to this software I cant seem to figure out why the stats are so BIG. Especially way to big when I have multiple tables up. But when I have just 1 table up, it's fine. On top of that, there not all coming up properly. They were not staying in there place.

Please advise on how to resize the text so it can fit properly on my monitor as well as any settings I may need to fiddle with to get everyone to pop up.

Thanks!

fozzy71
09-17-2009, 04:12 AM
Hello,maybe a dump question but when i tried this new layout ,the button i used to click to write notes about players is gone.Anything i missed or any way to be able to add this button with the new layout?

hud options > player preferences > appearance > show note icon

Hey guys, never imported any HUDS but seems like the ones posted by A-1 look awesome. One question. How do i download it for my computer. I know this is stupid question but I'm very new to downloading the HUDs and would really appreciate anyone's help in getting this set up on my computer. Just a quick step by step would be greatly appreciated if anyone has the time. Thanks so much guys!

right-click > save link as > download to a folder on your pc.

HM > hud options > player preferences > import > point at the file you just downloaded.

Hello,

I imported your HUD settings and tonight finally got to use them. Unfortunately, being a newbie to this software I cant seem to figure out why the stats are so BIG. Especially way to big when I have multiple tables up. But when I have just 1 table up, it's fine. On top of that, there not all coming up properly. They were not staying in there place.

Please advise on how to resize the text so it can fit properly on my monitor as well as any settings I may need to fiddle with to get everyone to pop up.

Thanks!

hud options > player preferences > appearance > scale font

That will help with the smaller tables. You can also change the font for each individual stat in the Options for Selected Stat window of player preferences.

TheSharp
09-19-2009, 05:50 PM
HM > hud options > player preferences > import > point at the file you just downloaded.

i can't seem to find this import button in Player preference section

fozzy71
09-19-2009, 10:21 PM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/images/faqs/PlayerPrefs_ChooseConfig.png

TheSharp
09-20-2009, 04:40 PM
my hud just all of a sudden stoped working.
it says go to the Hud.exe and change a feature to admin and it says it will work but when i do it, it doesnt'.
what should i do??
thx

fozzy71
09-20-2009, 05:06 PM
Try to turn of the UAC and reboot.

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=73 and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

TheSharp
09-20-2009, 05:10 PM
i dunno what UAC is?
and im running windows 7

fozzy71
09-20-2009, 07:26 PM
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/

sopel
09-25-2009, 07:42 AM
Hi
I'm using NL6max Layout but now in Default_Winrate.pop I don't have session winnings - only table winnings. Do you know what a commend I should put in this pop? I'm using HM 1.09 b33 and there is no option for it :(. Or mayby somebody can paste what is in default_winrate.pop ( I overwrite it when I changed to NL6max and only solution I have is to reinstall HM - but I'm affraid to do it ;-)
Thanks for help, have a nice day
S!

fozzy71
09-26-2009, 09:48 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Config-DefaultPopups.7z

sopel
09-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Thank you
but it is the same what I have - shows only table, 5 10 and 20 min winnings or losses. Not a session lost or win - I will still look for it.
Have a nice day
Slawek

xbrianx
09-27-2009, 03:50 AM

I made a couple minor changes to this HUD, one of which I find quite useful. In place of the line that seperated PFR and aggression factor there is now a little yellow aggression %. I find agg% gives me a better idea of an opponent's play, but I'm not ready to dump AGF just yet.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1008/newhud.jpg

Ojasi
10-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi, ive just downloaded the config and everything is working great ;]. However im having trouble getting the previous hand to show up so i see previous board and whole cards for a couple of secs, just like in the default HUD config. How would i go about getting that up again?

edit:all good now, fixed.

Thanks in advance

Grrr34
10-09-2009, 08:02 PM
..I could use some help. I have DL'd and imported, but when I go into the tables I get the default HUD and not the custom one. Also, when I click the import button, a popup comes up and says "please close the table manager. If you leave it running while you import, the table manager might overwrite the changes while your importing." Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Nvm, sorry I'm a noob. I didn't know I had to change this custom setting to work with FTP and what not.

Ganesha
10-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Have shut down autoimporting and table manager and imported the latest xml in this thread.

Even though the "Carbon" from this thread is selected under "HUD Options"->"Player Preferences", the default HUD still shows up at the tables ...?!

I have restarted HEM multiple times and have tried importing the xml, and other xml's from this thread, but with the same result.

What to do?

fozzy71
10-16-2009, 11:18 AM
You need to configure all of your HUDs on the Use For: tab. Set the default HUD to a sight you never play, and configure any/all custom HUDs accordingly.

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

nakrian
10-18-2009, 04:19 AM
are there handhistory icon? cant find it :(

GottisEgo
10-18-2009, 12:42 PM
Hello,

I cannot understand nor fix why the stats for players do not stay in there place. for some apparent reason, they scatter every so often and end up all mixed up.

Please advise.

whiteflash
10-20-2009, 04:35 PM
answered my own question.

KevinV
10-23-2009, 03:01 AM
Ty,

i have import the file, and it wordks directly..

Hope to win some $ now ;-)

jjmcjohnson
10-23-2009, 01:05 PM
hey can someone help me? i installed this and it's an awesome layout but i lost the table summary box that shows the last few hands played at the table and the average vpip/pfr on the table with the average pot. how do i get this backl?

alex1111
10-24-2009, 11:29 AM
How can i introduce squeezing stat in the main pop-up ??

Toxteth
10-24-2009, 10:41 PM
hey can someone help me? i installed this and it's an awesome layout but i lost the table summary box that shows the last few hands played at the table and the average vpip/pfr on the table with the average pot. how do i get this backl?

HUD Options/Player Preferences/Appearance/Show table Avgs

zorrito
11-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Is it possible to have a version with lights identifying degraded (green, yellow, red).

Thanks a lot and sorry for my english.

winterwolf
12-01-2009, 09:07 PM
I made a couple minor changes to this HUD, one of which I find quite useful. In place of the line that seperated PFR and aggression factor there is now a little yellow aggression %. I find agg% gives me a better idea of an opponent's play, but I'm not ready to dump AGF just yet.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1008/newhud.jpg
Thanks a lot! I'm on a Macbook with a 13.3 in screen and this is just what I wanted.

BTW: It would be nice if the numbers were just a bit less squished together. For example my St says St1000 all in the same color. All that's necessary is a tiny space to make things clearer and nicer looking.

TrevRob
12-21-2009, 05:16 AM
Quick question:

Using this layout on UltimateBet at 6 max, when I import and set it up, it works great except it leaves one player out. For some reason, it displays the HUD on all players except the player directly to my left. I am squared up in center of the 6 max table. Any reason for this or way to solve this ?

Thank you,
Trevor

TrevRob
12-21-2009, 03:35 PM
Please disregard my post. I figured it out. The screen wasn't big enough and therefore the HUD for this player was below, in the chat box.

trifecta
12-29-2009, 07:39 PM
I am trying to import a new HUD.xml file and I get these messages

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e269/skylinedh/lll.jpg

Then once I find the file I want to import. I get this one, which then closes HEM if clicked continue.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e269/skylinedh/kkkk.jpg

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

_Loki_
12-29-2009, 09:46 PM
Trifecta

I am trying to import a new HUD.xml file and I get these messages...

READ THIS before you do anything :)
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=169

You should have done what the first message that popped up said - If Table Manager is running CLOSE IT otherwise it may overwrite your new settings

SinisterX
12-30-2009, 01:10 AM
I am trying to import a new HUD.xml file and I get these messages

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e269/skylinedh/lll.jpg

Then once I find the file I want to import. I get this one, which then closes HEM if clicked continue.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e269/skylinedh/kkkk.jpg

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

I had this same problem.

All I did to make it work was to make sure I was logged into this forum when i downloaded and installed the hud.

Hope that helps and wasnt just a fluke for me.

trifecta
12-30-2009, 02:49 AM
Well I figured out how to close Table Manager but i still get the second message every time I attempt to import a file.

I am running Parallels 5 with Windows 7 on a Aluminum Macbook 13" if that helps anyone. But for now I am just going to attempt to copy the HUD layout.

jlo72372
12-30-2009, 05:54 AM
sorry ahead of time if this is a dumb question.
I downloaded the four xml files from fozzy71 and installed the ftp and pokerstars cash files with no problem.
There are two tourney files (tourneysftp and tourneysstars) and when I installed one it was fine but when I loaded the other it said that a tourneys file already was installed. Does it matter or will just installing one work fine if I am playing tourneys at two different sites?
Thanks!

jlo72372
12-30-2009, 06:24 AM
I just had a couple more questions on my initial messing around with the program.
When I am right clicking and moving a players stats a bit to the right/left/up/down it moves all the other players stats at the table. Is there a setting where I can move the stats without moving other players stats around?
After I have done this a couple times I have stats covering important info (cards, money, etc). If I want to reset the positioning without leaving the table how can I do that?
Thanks again.

fozzy71
01-01-2010, 12:56 PM
I probably exported the tourney files for the same site on the Use For tab or something dumb.

Here is my email reply.

Thanks for putting together the HUD.
sorry ahead of time if this is a dumb question.
I downloaded the four xml files from fozzy71 and installed the ftp and pokerstars cash files with no problem.
There are two tourney files (tourneysftp and tourneysstars) and when I installed one it was fine but when I loaded the other it said that a tourneys file already was installed. Does it matter or will just installing one work fine if I am playing tourneys at two different sites?

Go to the Use For: tab of the Tourney hud that did import, and choose Any Site, and it should work for either site. Make sure your Default HUD is set to a site you never play. I am going to upload my new HUD configurations in the next couple days.

When I am right clicking and moving a players stats a bit to the right/left/up/down it moves all the other players stats at the table. Is there a setting where I can move the stats without moving other players stats around?

Ctrl + Right-Click (Hold Both) and Drag

You can also turn off HUD Options > Tables Preferences > [ ] WYSIWYG

After I have done this a couple times I have stats covering important info (cards, money, etc). If I want to reset the positioning without leaving the table how can I do that?

1) Close the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing HUD Positions files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
4) Open the Table Manager, and test on a single cash table.

Hallett
01-07-2010, 03:10 AM
. . .

Hallett
01-07-2010, 04:55 AM

WarrenD
01-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Hey....sorry I don't have time to read through all the posts here.

wrt to customizing the HUD I'm having some trouble....

When I change the font for VPIP to make it larger...it pushes other stats in the same line (PFR, AStl, 3Bet) out of the black HUD box. This makes it look odd and disables the popup feature for any stats outside the box. I changed the font size to 16 for now....and randomly chose Comic sans xx font. How can I make it larger, and still keep all the stats in the box and keep them all somewhat consistent.

Also just a suggestion for improvement....it woudl be nice to have more colors to chose from (PT3 uses the custom color panel from MS paint - not sure if that is an ez change)...and it would be nice also to be able to change the size/color of the table averages . I'm probably just overlooking that feature.

Tbird
02-24-2010, 12:10 PM
With the latest version of holdem manager i cant get the nlsixmaxlight hud working what so ever? This is on ipoker. someone else have this problem?

Pokersaft
03-04-2010, 04:37 PM
I have same Problem sadly :-(

fozzy71
03-04-2010, 07:21 PM
I just tried it and had no problems on pokerstars.

brainfry35
03-21-2010, 11:46 PM
Looks like a really awesome layout. I'll give it a try!

mockjock
03-25-2010, 07:17 AM
Hi

I have imported this HUD and it looks great thank you. One problem im having is that on the default HUD there is a little star you can click to bring up a notes box - I can no longer find how to do this using your HUD? Any ideas?

Thank You

mockjock
03-25-2010, 07:52 AM
Its ok, I have figured it out :)

mockjock
03-25-2010, 09:21 AM
Actually....I havent :(