PDA

View Full Version : HEM unable to detect tourney table after I'm moved to another table

AZTERROR
01-20-2011, 12:09 AM
I was playing 2 tourneys simultaneously on FT, no problems. I was being moved from table to table, as tables broke... no problems. Then, about the 8th time I was moved, HEM stopped recognizing ONE of the tourneys, for the rest of the tourney. The other tourney table that I was playing was working fine, but the problem one still had HUD's old player names from a previous table, and HEM wasn't auto-importing hands from the problem tourney. I closed HEM and restarted it, and it detected the problem tourney table, BUT read 0/9 players for the rest of the tourney, no imports, no HUD. When I finally finished, and closed the tourney, it imported 35 additional hands (not enough), but not the summary. I played 4 other tourneys with no problems... before, after, and during the problem tourney. It's as if FT "withheld" hand histories once I got deep in the tourney. I'm up to date with the latest version. Please advise!

Patvs
01-20-2011, 12:24 AM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

AZTERROR
01-20-2011, 12:36 AM
I'm running W7, Windows Firewall, Microsoft Security Essentials Anti-Virus. All executables are being run as admin. Very strange that it only happened in the one tourney, and only once I got deep. It really felt as if FT was withholding Hand Histories exclusively from the one tourney (as if to prevent HEM usage once you get to the money rounds), because the other tourney I was playing simultaneously was working fine, and as I mentioned, when I closed and restarted HEM, HUD recognized the table, but showed 0/9 players, and wouldn't import from that tourney table, although the other tourney I was playing in was working perfectly.

netsrak
01-20-2011, 04:55 AM
The FTP client sometimes locks files - this might be the reason for the problems.

After closing the FTP client all the hands and summaries should be accessible. To reimport them again you'll need to rename the files.

If you think there is a bug in the import procedure for this specific tourney please zip and mail us the original hands and summary with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com