PDA

View Full Version : urgent FTp support

jeppg1111
01-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Had to go get a new monitor today, dont think this is the root of my problem, my pc is running fine

I have one simple problem, currently playing ftp using HM and FT Ninja, im using Mouse under table, as soon as i place mouse on said table my stack goes to an AI bet everytime

My preflop action keys are not working either and as said my stack always goes to show " bet AI" it is not making the AI bet but my stack is appearing as AI in the bet box. it's getting annoying, ive toyed with settings, using the same ones as always

Is it cuz the ftp update earlier? first time playing today for me

Edit: I can still use my bet hotkey, I can also use the Allin hotkey, im just tired of my bet box always coming up as AI and then i have to scroll all the way down to the bet i want to make

2nd edit: my temporary fix is "disable default bets" so the min bet is in the bet box

Fool
01-20-2011, 01:29 PM
It sounds like there may be a few configuration errors or possibly a problem with an underpowered graphics card. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.