PDA

View Full Version : HM1 Importing problems

sweetlover88
06-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Hi all,

My HM1 was working fine until today when i woke up and was about to start a session.

My hud + table manager works fine actually and i can see that hands are getting imported but when i go to my stats on HM it say that i've played 0 hands and i'm at 0$. When it's PS hands, i see alot of 'incomplete hands'. When it's PartyPokers, all seems fine beside the fact that i have no stats in my HEM. And for FTP, the HUD simply doesn't update (i see my overall stats and vilain stats stay at 0)

Can someone help please,

Thanks you

sweetlover88
06-13-2013, 11:16 AM
P.S:

I have 1.13.01 version

Patvs
06-13-2013, 07:07 PM
Update: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_04Jun2013.exe

If that doesn't resolve it, create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport your hands.

sweetlover88
06-13-2013, 09:10 PM
Hey Pat,

Thanks for the answer!
Unfortunately, the update hasn't changed anything and when i create a new database, the results that i'm shown aren't accurate at all...

Everything was fine until yesterday. All the hands i've played yesterday haven't been tracked it seem (When i go into the HH folders of my site (Pokerstars for example) i only see hand history from the last table i played, just like if they would of got overwritten..)

I still have all my stats from past days/weeks/months. I could just ask website for my hands from yesterday but the problems is even though my hud works perfectly, the stats and hands doesn't seem to appears in my Reports/Graphs section on HM.

sweetlover88
06-14-2013, 10:06 AM
I just asked my hands history from the last 3 days from my 3 pokersites and once i put them in my folders and run the auto-imports, HM say it detected 1xx new hands, with 809 duplicate but still no results for the 2 days ago.....

sweetlover88
06-14-2013, 02:24 PM
Tried re-installing, backup databases, clear license then re-install, same problems.

Hud works fine on all my sites, but no stats are shown in my reports/graph/sessions just like if i haven't played.

Pretty weird, can anyone help me please?

poporella
06-14-2013, 03:39 PM
Hey this update does not work, it might even caused the error, cause here its the same and it happened after i instelled the update:

look:

here are the files with the HH/ MTT summaries not imported:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzrNVbjQHEswdGNSVmdqS040S0k/edit?usp=sharing

33 files imported from HM" but no with HM1....i would like to continue use HM1 instead of HM2 because its very uncomfortable to use for tournament players. Plus HM2 just takes to much ressources, 20 tabling is not working.

Patvs
06-14-2013, 06:00 PM
We have a bug where the last hand of a game results in an import error, and the game either won't show up in HM1 or will show as as 'unfinished.

Bugticket for this issue is HMONE-200, HMONE-182, and HMONE-188. I've added your email address to the bug tickets, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed.

The hands will import and show up in HM2.