PDA

View Full Version : Table ninja 2 not working on any site

CreamCrackers
06-13-2013, 10:54 AM
Dear TN2 support

Im having troubles with my TN2, its not fucntioning, neither on party, stars or fulltilt, all i want is to use the substract button to fold, auto timebank to be activated so i dont time out, and the tile option, iv read my logs, turned of the AVG, turned of forced tables on top or something, but it still not seems to work

Sarek
06-13-2013, 12:50 PM
As first thing, please do all described here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412141-tn2-troubleshooting-faq.html
also:
For TN2 work correctly, you should:
- set to "run as admin" for TN2 and all poker clients
- set UAC = off in Windows
- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be enough big to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

springplank
06-13-2013, 04:33 PM
Same did all after yupdate can't even get TN2 to open????

How to revert update pls i wanna gr tonight

CreamCrackers
06-13-2013, 04:38 PM
As first thing, please do all described here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412141-tn2-troubleshooting-faq.html
also:
For TN2 work correctly, you should:
- set to "run as admin" for TN2 and all poker clients
- set UAC = off in Windows
- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be enough big to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

I did everything it sas here but its still not working

springplank
06-13-2013, 05:02 PM
I did everything it sas here but its still not working

same i even reinstalled and deleted tn2 3 times

CreamCrackers
06-13-2013, 05:06 PM
[05:53:26.04] FATAL: an unexpected exception occured. Please go to Setup tab, click "Send Logs to TN", and send us the logs.

i have sended this log to support@tableninja.com

JTM
06-13-2013, 07:17 PM
[05:53:26.04] FATAL: an unexpected exception occured.

What happened? Table ninja worked properly?

CreamCrackers
06-13-2013, 08:26 PM
What happened? Table ninja worked properly?

Table ninja 2 has never worked on my computer, this was just a log that i got, the program told me to send it to the TN support

CreamCrackers
06-15-2013, 08:15 AM
Table ninja 2 has never worked on my computer, this was just a log that i got, the program told me to send it to the TN support

[09:13:21.96] Some tables are not supported by this version. All tables are supported in the PRO version.

How do i get that pr version

Sarek
06-15-2013, 12:30 PM
Right now almost all customers should have PRO - because they are using free months and were not charged for specific version yet.
Please send log.
Was this Holdem OR Omaha table? Or something else? If so - obviously TN do not supports such tables.

CreamCrackers
06-15-2013, 03:26 PM
Right now almost all customers should have PRO - because they are using free months and were not charged for specific version yet.
Please send log.
Was this Holdem OR Omaha table? Or something else? If so - obviously TN do not supports such tables.

Just a normal NLH 6max table, and for mtts its not doing anything as well, and as for the pro version, i mean i bought table ninja here, and the first months were free so i dont get it

redrichk
06-16-2013, 08:56 AM
in the same boat. TN2 will not even open, no grinding today i guess

Sarek
06-17-2013, 03:55 AM
What means "not open"?
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

CreamCrackers
06-17-2013, 07:18 PM
What means "not open"?
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.
See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)
Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

I have already tried different HUDs, different table layouts, nothing is making it work, i will send a new log again