PDA

View Full Version : HUD is not working on all tables, specifically rush...

PhigNootin
01-19-2011, 05:12 PM
I decided to start my own thread to make it easier. Here is what I already wrote in the other thread...

This is exactly what I have been experiencing. Everytime I close HEM it freezes FTP. Also, My HUD never works for the $55 scheduled rush tournament that starts at 2:45 EST. My HUD works fine for everything else until I get late in rush On Demand tourneys. When we start to play short handed while still in the rush tournament My HUD will start acting funny. I'll try to explain what is happening. Let me know if it is hard to follow.

Ok so, When we get down to around 5 players a hand in the rush portion of On Demands, my hands will continue to import fine, but the individual player Stat boxes will not be where they are supposed to be. But it's consistant though. The player to my left's Stat Box(SB) will appear over the chair/player that is 4 to my left. The players that are 2 and 3 to my left will not show a SB anywhere on the table. The player to my right's SB will appear over the chair/player to my left. and so on. So HEM HUD's is still recognizing the players in certian seats but puts their SB in the wrong place, but it does so consistantly. In certian seats the players are not being recognized at all. Once we make the final table, the HUD works flawlessly again. I need this fixed pronto b/c it is costing me a ton of money.

You asked for my system info, Here it is:

I am running windows 7 home premium (64bit)

I am running Mcafee anti virus and it controls my fire wall too. I have HEM running as admin and is granted full access by my Mcafee fire wall.

I have a 1.5TB hardrive, 8GB Memory, i7 processor.

I have the latest version of HEM too...

Patvs
01-19-2011, 11:32 PM
Try this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

If you still have this issue, create a NEW empty database.

PhigNootin
01-20-2011, 08:14 PM
Try this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

If you still have this issue, create a NEW empty database.

I have tried both of these, still getting the same problems...

PhigNootin
01-20-2011, 09:35 PM
[7:23:43 PM] Kevin Craft: Nobody here uses HEM's HUD?
[7:23:51 PM] Dxxxx: yes everyone does
[7:24:05 PM] Pxxxxxxxx: every1 does
[7:24:06 PM] Pxxxxxxxx: afaik
[7:24:25 PM] Kevin Craft: Does any have trouble late in Rush OnDemands when there are only like 4-5 players per table?
[7:24:35 PM] Dxxxx: yes
[7:24:42 PM] Dxxxx: nothing you can do but deal with it
[7:24:53 PM] Kevin Craft: what does your's do?
[7:25:12 PM] Dxxxx: it doesn't know where the players are
[7:25:18 PM] Dxxxxx: panels are in the wrong spots
[7:26:25 PM] Kevin Craft: same here, the players that are 2 and 3 to my left don't get panels at all
[7:29:31 PM] Bxxxxx xxxxxxxxx: shrug i had that happen once
[7:29:41 PM] Bxxxxx xxxxxxxxx: i swapped comps to my one with poker co-pilot isntead lol
[7:29:43 PM] Txxxxxxxxx: i dont seem to have that problem with pt3... but thats pt3 ;\
[7:30:01 PM] Bxxxxxxxx: i don't play much rush though
[7:30:04 PM] Kevin Craft: I have pt3 too, but HEM's hud is worlds better imo
[7:30:06 PM] Dxxxxx: it is a bug
[7:30:15 PM] Dxxxxx: with how it knows where players are
[7:30:17 PM] Dxxxxx: you cannot fix it
[7:30:31 PM] Kevin Craft: ty Dxxxx...
[7:30:33 PM] Kevin Craft: oh well

The names were changed to protect the innocent..... ;)

Patvs
01-21-2011, 07:09 AM
[7:23:43 PM]
[7:24:25 PM] Kevin Craft: Does any have trouble late in Rush OnDemands when there are only like 4-5 players per table?

Can you check:
-1 your hud options--> player preferences--> USE FOR tab settings--> is your HUD assigned to tourney (for both HU/6max/FR)?
-2 hud options--> additional HUD filters--> are you using a #players filters?

PhigNootin
01-21-2011, 03:49 PM
My "Use For" has all options cash and tourney checked on them.

Here is a picture of the other tab.

morny
01-21-2011, 04:04 PM
Hi,

please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm) with the following:

1) The Table Manager
2) The tables (including one with no or missing stats)
3) Send us the original hand history files
4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder. I also need you to zip and email any files in this folder to me while the issue is happening as they disappear after the table closes
5) The Users/AppData/Roaming\Hem Data folder, also zip that up at the time the issue starts happening, maybe a couple of mins later possible and send that too to support@holdemmanager.com and well try and narrow down the issue

PhigNootin
01-22-2011, 04:11 PM
Where do I find the original hand history?

Patvs
01-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Default archive folder is: C:/HMArchive

pety
02-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Sorry to bump this, but I have the same problem. I made a thread about it and gave it up because it didn't bothered me. Later I reinstalled Winxp and HeM, but the problem still exists. I produced some pictures in my original thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hud-bugs/30599-hud-position-problem-ftp-mtsng.html

Patvs
02-19-2011, 04:12 AM
Try using a default table theme, Classic or RACETRACK.