PDA

View Full Version : missing tourneys? plz help

mfonte85
01-19-2011, 02:49 PM
ok, so im not sure how to fix these 2 problem, i was looking through my hem this morning and noticed a ton of incomplete games.. i went in and manually changed the missing info, like the tournament id and also what place i came in and after i did this, it said tourney info saved! but it didnt transfer over to my completed tournaments. so is there a way to get these from my incomplete to my completed box? currently there are around 150 games that are incomplete and i cant fix all of them bc some of them are older then my last 200 games and that is all i can get pokerstars to email me the info for.

second issue...this morning i played 3 $11.50 turbo heads ups...i won all 3..then i was looking in my hem and it said that this morning i played 2 $10.80 double or nothings. (which is what i usually play) but i havent played any since last night, but the times were for the same times that i played the heads up...
any idea what happened here??i just deleted these 3 dons bc it gave me loses in all 3 games lol

mrhobbeys
01-19-2011, 02:58 PM
You can email PokerStars and ask for your complete tourney history, or tournaments of a specific number. Just email their support and let them know what you need. Also you can do it by a date range for example Dec 01, 2009 to Feb 25, 2010. Stars support will pretty much get you what you need.

mfonte85
01-19-2011, 03:02 PM
no i dont need help with ps i need help with hem

when i look at my results tab i think it is..u can click on complete and incomplete tourneys...how do i fix my incomplete tourneys so they move into my completed tourneys and count in my database so i can track these?

Patvs
01-19-2011, 11:24 PM
Don't manually edit all your results.

You need to request and import any/all your tournament histories and import those to HM.

Pokerstars > Lobby > Requests > Tournament History .. > 200
Then you have to create a text file, from the email, to import to HM.

--

Most recently PokerStars actually is now FINALLY saving those summaries to your harddisk. Read the Tournament Summary section of: FAQ - Hold'em Manager Poker Tracking Software :: Poker Stars Setup (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/Poker+Stars+Setup)

And make sure it saves them and that folder is added as an import folder.