PDA

View Full Version : closing table by hotkey...

lonelycube
06-12-2013, 07:24 PM
..often leaves the red frame where the closed table used to be. In my case FTP tables. The frame system would be frozen after that thus forcing a restart of TN2 to get it working again.

sideshow
06-13-2013, 02:49 AM
Hi,

How often can you reproduce this? is the only way to get rid of the red square is to close TN2? What version are you using?

Thanks

lonelycube
06-13-2013, 06:00 PM
I just reproduced it and it happened every time and it freezes TN2 completely but without any effect on the tables. As if TN2 wasn't running anymore, beside the red frame. version is 2.1.1.0.
Maybe it is just a weird behavior on my side (PC). If nobody else complains just ignore it. Its not a big deal for me. But if you want to dig deeper, tell me how I can help.

Sarek
06-14-2013, 03:33 AM
version is 2.1.1.0.

Current TN2 version is 2.1.38
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Table_Ninja_V2_Setup.exe

we ewen have 39 (beta)

lonelycube
06-14-2013, 05:33 PM
lol, nice. so used to autoupdates. working now. but now I have a different problem. I had a preset bet configured which is still active but I cant see in TN2 anymore (after update) and I want to get rid of it.

Sarek
06-15-2013, 03:05 AM
All preset bets are listed on Preset bets tab.
If you can not find it there but it still is working - try to delete (with closed TN2) this file:
%appdata%\HoldemManager\TableNinja.v2\keys_user.tx t
it contains all settings.
But make a backup copy of this file first.

lonelycube
06-15-2013, 02:08 PM
solution doesn't work. First the path is wrong. it is %appdata%\TableNinja.v2 without HoldemManager
But even after deleting the keys_user file and completely re-configuring TN2 from scratch and removing all the preset bets, TN2 still auto moves the slider at FT PLO to half pot without even showing a betting amount in the box. Below my new keys_user.txt

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19317585/keys_user.txt

Sarek
06-17-2013, 03:47 AM
Yes, previously posted path is wrong, sorry.
Correct is %appdata%\TableNinja.v2
But: I reviewed all your previous posts and could not find word "PLO" in any.
This is the key: we have issue with betting in PLO documented. HM-7049
I have added your email address to the ticket so you will be automatically notified once we have fixed\implemented it and ticket will be closed.

lonelycube
06-17-2013, 05:22 PM
negative. PLO is not the key. tested on NL Holdem. Same issue.

Sarek
06-18-2013, 03:02 AM
please do this:
on Setup tab press Debug button - this will open a separate window, put it on screen to be visible
Also put TN - Preset betting tab on screen to see what you have set there
open a table, play - you will see in that Debug window all pot sizes TN wants to use
reproduce issue and do a screenshot with all this visible:
- table with problem
- debug window
- preset tab
and email this screenshot with logs
go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.

support@tableninja.com