PDA

View Full Version : Rush Hud bug: MY stacksize in villains hud

Kendoka3
01-19-2011, 11:17 AM
I have this strange bug in cash rush games on fulltilt lately:

The hud of the villain sitting to my left, displays MY stacksize on the place where the villains name should be. It is always the villain sitting to my left, and it seems to be sort of triggered when i am on the bb, but otherwise seems to happen randomly after that. When the bug appears, the hud is not displaying other stats, as if i have no hands on him, eventhough i do.

I have done the following already:

-Tried to use a new database
-Reinstalled HEM, latest version
-Used abbreviation of name instead of full name

Rush sitngos have the same problem.
I have tried normal ring games which seem to be fine.

Please help

Patvs
01-19-2011, 10:59 PM
Update to http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm_1.11.06_Internal.exe

If this doesn't resolve it, can you take screenshot of the problem?

Kendoka3
01-22-2011, 06:13 AM
Hi thx for the reply,

Downloaded the update, but problem persists
I noticed the problem seems to occur more often when i have more tables open.

Here are some printscreens.

netsrak
01-22-2011, 06:35 AM
Does the hud display only your stack or all of your stats?
It may help to add the player name or the abbreviation to the hud stats for a test to identify the players.

Kendoka3
01-22-2011, 06:47 AM
The bug only displays my stack as in the printscreens.

I am not sure what you mean by identifying the players.

I have added a printscreen with both "name" and "abb name" below.

netsrak
01-22-2011, 11:35 AM
tx, what i'm trying to find out whether the stats are displayed at the right position or not.
Unfortunately your stats hide the original player names.
And it looks like it is your complete hud which is displayed for the player left to you.

You are playing with FTP auto-center i guess. Please post a screenshot of your HM seating preferences for FTP.

Kendoka3
01-22-2011, 03:41 PM
There you go:

Edit: I can pull up the hud if you want to see the original players name? But i think thats not what you're after...

netsrak
01-23-2011, 10:09 AM
Ok, thats fine and correct.

Yep, i meant the original player names compared to the hud names

Another try:
1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete the position files config\pospref*.txt (= pospref.txt, pospref2.txt,...)
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and arrange and test the hud on a single table.

Kendoka3
01-26-2011, 06:34 AM
Hi, sorry im a bit late replying,

i've deleted these files: PosPref2, PosPref4

The problem is still there... one or two tables seems to be no problem, but at 3 tables or more the bug instantly shows up... that was the same before deleting, and updating.

I didn't have to rearrange the hud files though. They were already in place.

Patvs
01-26-2011, 10:02 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

Can you create a new empty database (and reimport your hands from your archive folder) to see if the HUD issue still occurs?

Kendoka3
01-28-2011, 08:18 AM
Thx,

-Windows xp
-Firewall that came with it (Windows firewall?)
-Avast antivirus software

I have tried creating a new database, but when i used it, i had the same problem so it's not database related.

My HEM at my friends house has the same problem by the way, isn't this a known problem? :D

netsrak
01-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Its not a known bug. But as your other HM installation has the same problem: did you share configurations or other HM files?

I think we need to take a look at your installation: Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.