PDA

View Full Version : Preset bets TN2

galatrixo
06-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Hey guys, having a bit of trouble on the preset bets area... Here is how I have it:

The problem I'm having is that he isn't correctly reading the limpers... So no matter how many limpers there are he is assuming 0 limpers (not always on stars and always on ftp looks like), I'm sure this is just a simple mistake I'm making but I need help. Also, the 3bet% size isn't always working (at least on FTP it isn't)

Sarek
06-12-2013, 04:17 PM
For betting issues screen you posted is not enough.
please do this:
on Setup tab press Debug button - this will open a separate window, put it on screen to be visible
Also put TN - Preset betting tab on screen to see what you have set there
open a table, play - you will see in that Debug window all pot sizes TN wants to use
reproduce issue and do a screenshot with all this visible:
- table with problem
- debug window
- preset tab
and send this screenshot with logs
Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Setup and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.
Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.

See instructions How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm)

galatrixo
06-12-2013, 07:05 PM
email shipped