PDA

View Full Version : HUD separator

glorfindel82
01-19-2011, 09:29 AM
Hello,

My HUD has the appearence like I show in "My HUD" attached doc. I want to change this to the appearence like in the "New HUD". The difference is the space between the number and the separator. Where I can change this?? I searched but i dont know where is this option,
Other thing...
In my HUD the 3rd number for example is 3bet...how can I change this number to make it not appears until i have for example 20 hand with this data?? Is this possible??

Thank you
Best Regards

glorfindel

fozzy71
01-19-2011, 03:04 PM
Hello,

My HUD has the appearence like I show in "My HUD" attached doc. I want to change this to the appearence like in the "New HUD". The difference is the space between the number and the separator. Where I can change this?? I searched but i dont know where is this option,

The spaces are created by enabling the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > [x] Show Abbreviations. Then you have to edit all of the standard abbreviations to the space/separator/space, if that is what you want.

Other thing...
In my HUD the 3rd number for example is 3bet...how can I change this number to make it not appears until i have for example 20 hand with this data?? Is this possible??

Thank you
Best Regards

glorfindel

Under HUD Options > Player Preferences > Display These Stats you need to select a stat, like 3bet and then change the Min Samples box from 0 to 20, etc.

glorfindel82
01-19-2011, 05:21 PM
The spaces are created by enabling the HUD Options > Player Preferences > Appearance > [x] Show Abbreviations. Then you have to edit all of the standard abbreviations to the space/separator/space, if that is what you want.

Under HUD Options > Player Preferences > Display These Stats you need to select a stat, like 3bet and then change the Min Samples box from 0 to 20, etc.

thank you :)