PDA

View Full Version : Stars tournament hands and cash game session not showing

JohnnyB.
06-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Hi,

Lately HM doesn't show the hands I played in my list of tournaments. The HUD is working fine, all results are imported and displayed without a problem, but I can't see any hand of any tournament I played.

Also yesterday I played some cashgame, and the session results and hands are nowhere to be found. The HUD was working fine during play though.

Do I have to change some settings? I downloaded the latest releases and updates.

Please help.

Thank you.

udbrky
06-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Try removing all 3 of the hand winner stats in Settings - Hands View Columns.

JohnnyB.
06-13-2013, 02:12 AM
Try removing all 3 of the hand winner stats in Settings - Hands View Columns.

Do you mean WinnerName, WinnerCards and WinnerWon? They are removed by default. I tried putting them back in and out, but that didn't do the trick.

udbrky
06-13-2013, 04:25 PM
Even if there are no filters set, click the edit filters - clear filters.

Also, make sure the correct game type is chosen in the dropbox.

Please take and attach a screen shot - Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

For 8/7/Vista, there is a built-in Snipping Tool in Start - Accessories.

JohnnyB.
06-13-2013, 05:33 PM

As you can see their are no tournament hands displayed. In the cash game section only a Zoom session that I played a while ago shows up. Since then I played some regular table sessions that aren't displayed.
I tried editing and clearing the filters, but to no avail.

Patvs
06-13-2013, 07:10 PM
Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport your hands.

If the hands then still don't show up: set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

JohnnyB.
06-14-2013, 10:02 AM
Will all my old results reappear in the new database once I reimport my hands, or do I start from scratch again? Because that would really suck...

Patvs
06-14-2013, 12:00 PM
In the new database, run a import from folder on your archive folder, C:/HMArchive and you'll have all your results again.

If the hands then still don't show up: set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) with regional settings English (United States)

JohnnyB.
06-15-2013, 06:30 AM
Creating a new database worked, thank you. Now my problem is all the tournament results that I manually had to change the histories of, due to rebuys not being calculated correctly or having connection problems. Is their any way to copy my corrected tournament results from my old database into this new one? Because we're talking about 3,000 tournaments that I'll manually have to change otherwise, and I need a data entry job like I need a third nipple.

Patvs
06-15-2013, 06:50 PM
You can try two things:
-1 Tourney---> Results--> Dataview--> select all your tournies--> rightclick--> export tourney results and summaries-->
then import that file into the new database.

-2 Email PokerStars, and request your results. (So you're NOT requesting your last 200 summaries) But you're requesting a results file of your STTs and MTTs. Then import that file into HM1. (using a 'import from file')

(-3 ideal scenario would be if you did have all the original summary files for all STTs and MTTs)

JohnnyB.
06-16-2013, 12:01 AM
Is there a shortkey to select all my tournies at once, I can't seem to find a way to do this.

fozzy71
06-16-2013, 10:05 AM
Is there a shortkey to select all my tournies at once, I can't seem to find a way to do this.

Left-Click to select the first tournament in the Dataview upper grid. Scroll to the bottom of the list. Hold the Shift key down while you left-click to select the last tournament in the list and it will select all of the tournaments.