PDA

View Full Version : Problems w/ raising when antes kicks in

B T R O M Z
01-19-2011, 12:02 AM
My trial version is about to expire and before i buy tableninja i want to know if this is fixable.
So when I play MTTs I always rase w/ hotkeys ive put on. But when antes kick in, hot key 2+1 becomes 3+1, 2,5+1 to 3,5+1 etc. At beggining it was like this only for rush now for all MTTs. So baisicly i can use tableninja only for pre-antes period.
Is there anyway i can fix it? Would button 1+1 (or something like that) help here?

few notes:
im using W7
i think i had the same problem on stars, not sure tho
im only using rase hotkeys
I have set up cbet 55% of pot on flop, but sometimes it offers me to cbet 100% pot not 55%, this happens a lot in rush. would be nice if i could fix this too

Fool
01-19-2011, 12:09 PM
It sounds like there may be a few problems though there also may be a misunderstanding about the way TableNinja calculate bets. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files. I'll check them over for errors and eliminate that first:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

B T R O M Z
01-19-2011, 02:17 PM
It sounds like there may be a few problems though there also may be a misunderstanding about the way TableNinja calculate bets. Please post or .zip and attach a copy of the following files. I'll check them over for errors and eliminate that first:

1) Your TNFTLog and TNFTConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaFT

2) A screen shot of the table with your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

where do i send it?

Fool
01-20-2011, 01:31 PM
You can either post them here or email them to support@alxsoftware.com. If you email them please provide a description or a link to this thread so I can read it over for background info.