PDA

View Full Version : historical vs Session stats MTT and Ring games

Rodney21a
01-18-2011, 09:55 PM
I've searched the forum and Faq and messed around with my Tabs, however I cant find the solution.

I have over 100k PLAYERS on MTT Sit n Go on FTP and I cant seem to get any historical data on my villians on my HUD. When I Sit down waiting for the tournament I see MY HANDS and when the MTT sit n Go starts it goes back to zero. I had been using another software package that was subscription based for Sit N Go but I think I've accumulated enough data to use my own stats.

I only play cash on Cerus and this doesn't seem a problem on that site with my Cash Plays I have 1million hand DB on that site.

I THINK it has to do with the HUD tournament Filters but I just cant find it.
Its that feeling you have when you loose your keys....

Kuddos On HEM in general I have a few million hand in the DB It works smoothly Its awesome that I purchased this software after my nightmares with Poker Office when i was a relative Newb

Patvs
01-19-2011, 05:09 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

CLEAR all filters (even though it states no filters are currently selected)

If that doesn't resolve it, try creating a NEW empty database, reimporting all your hands.

Rodney21a
01-19-2011, 05:33 AM
thank you for your response.

Firstly, Clear WHAT FILTERS? The Tourney Filters and the BB? I've done this. Meaning I have RESET it because there is no CLEAR FILTERS option.
Or do you mean some OTHER FILTER option that I have missed somehow.

Finally
I'm assuming that you tell me to create a database because you are assuming that it has become corrupt and that is the only why to fix it. To start Fresh.

I don't think this is the problem because as I stated. When waiting for the Tourney to start I can see in my HUD in the HANDS stat like several thousand and it disappears when the sit n go starts.

The LAST thing I want to do is re import several MILLION hands so I want to try everything BEFORE doing this

Patvs
01-19-2011, 06:23 AM
When waiting for the Tourney to start I can see in my HUD in the HANDS stat like several thousand and it disappears when the sit n go starts.

It appears you see the prefetch HUD the first hand. (displaying stats based on all your hands)
Then when the first handhistory of the SNG/MTT is imported your stats go to 0. And you can only see the stats based on the current SNG/MTT

This is all normal and by design. So you can see what your table image is at each table separately.

It's not possible to have stats based on all your hands, displayed in the HUD.

---

Or does your issue also affects the opponent's HUD stats?

Rodney21a
01-19-2011, 06:31 AM
Well I'll Give this another Try. I Multi Table and I was not Noticing any villain/opponent stats. I though this odd because of the 150k plus players I have in my database in my tournament stats only. I figured that at the levels I am playing I'd see a few of the same opponents. Admittedly I may have overlooked this because of the pace of playing 9 plus tables. So if you're saying that by design MY stats set back to session and my opponents should be historical then maybe the majority of the players are new. I will mark several in my next two weeks of play and see if I notice that those villains hand don't appear in the HUD as historic instead of session data.

When I did a tournament filter in HEM I have 500k tourney hands on Full Tilt bu tI notices several hundred others with 1k hands...

I'll look into it further