PDA

View Full Version : Important problems with tableninja2

Rocks_strato
06-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Hello, I wanted to tell you about two major problems I find with tableninja2,

The first is that using PlaceMint (setter tables) tableninja always somehow changes the order of my tables and site changes all the time, it's horrible.

The second problem is horrible too, by default when I have an action, the program moves the mouse to the corresponding table causing misscliks all time..... If these two options are tableninja should be disabled by default rather than activated

I have not found a way to disable these features, can you help me with this? thanks

Sarek
06-12-2013, 03:18 PM
1) If you are using TN2, you should NOT use any other software who does same things with managing layouts (ex: PlaceMint).
OR you should set in TN2 -> Hotkeys - Table control -> Layout = None

2) On the same table control tab you can disable bringing mouse to the active table.

Rocks_strato
06-12-2013, 08:23 PM
1) If you are using TN2, you should NOT use any other software who does same things with managing layouts (ex: PlaceMint).
OR you should set in TN2 -> Hotkeys - Table control -> Layout = None

2) On the same table control tab you can disable bringing mouse to the active table.

Thanks! resolved

Rocks_strato
06-21-2013, 03:16 AM
Table under mouse still causing problems, i unmark this option and the mouse go to the table alone, I'm back to losing money for a fucking missclick

had been resolved but sometimes still gives problems, the default is that the mouse moves only to the new table, you should remove that shit option does not work well

Sarek
06-21-2013, 03:35 AM
I could not reproduce. Mouse and tables behaviour is "as expected" both with TUM and TIF.

For TN2 work correctly, you should:
- do all described in first post here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/412141-tn2-troubleshooting-faq.html
- set to "run as admin" for TN2 and all poker clients
- set UAC = off in Windows
- Poker client lobby must be in English
- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be enough big to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

Rocks_strato
06-21-2013, 03:54 AM
- set UAC = off in Windows

how can i change this?

Rocks_strato
06-21-2013, 04:04 AM
ok, I've learned to do, is disabled

Rocks_strato
06-21-2013, 04:10 AM
with the option of running as administrator now running, to see if it holds.

Rocks_strato
06-21-2013, 02:45 PM
The problem continues...forcing me to restart, I restarted 7 times the program in this session as administrator and nothing.

Sarek
06-22-2013, 04:01 AM
What exactly should I do to reproduce issue?
Full list of settings involved and short steps please.

Rocks_strato
06-22-2013, 04:09 AM
The program acts as if the mouse option to go to the new table was turned on, but not, when they spend 5 minutes sometimes fixes it, other times I have to turn the computer off and on again, it is an intermittent problem.

my feeling is that there is something wrong programmed in this function.

Sarek
06-22-2013, 04:25 AM
Ok, I opened 2 tables.
What to set on Table control tab? TUM? or TIF? and what else?
What to do on these tables to reproduce issue?
I still do not understand - how did you managed to get problem?

Rocks_strato
06-22-2013, 05:45 AM
Ok, I opened 2 tables.
What to set on Table control tab? TUM? or TIF? and what else?

I didnīt understand this

Ok, I opened 2 tables.
What to do on these tables to reproduce issue?
I still do not understand - how did you managed to get problem?

I turn on the program and I get to use it and sometimes the error occurs, sometimes it solves others donīt is strange, is as I have described above.

Sarek
06-23-2013, 03:55 AM
Please post a screen with Hotkeys - Table control tab - to see your settings
and tell in details - what to do to get this error? For me TN works OK regardling mouse movement

Rocks_strato
06-23-2013, 04:41 AM
no details, most times it works fine, but sometimes when you start the program, move the mouse to each table just as if the option was checked, I do not know what else to say, I appreciate the time are you taking to try to find out.

Sarek
06-23-2013, 12:59 PM
As I see, you have Popup table on action disabled in TN - and (probably) this is managed by poker client.
For TN work correctly you should disable this IN CLIENT and set ON in TN.

Rocks_strato
06-24-2013, 03:45 AM
now is disabled in both programs, now is working! i have three days wihout problems, when i unmark the option of "popup tables" in TN2 was solved, in pokerstars i removed the option before.

Sarek
06-24-2013, 11:10 AM
I created a ticket HM-7105 for this issue, added your findinds in it.

Rocks_strato
06-26-2013, 06:59 AM
I wanted to report that since I removed the option "popup table whenever action is required" in pokerstars and tn2 at the same time I haveīnt any errors

sideshow
06-26-2013, 11:32 AM
Thanks i will add this note to the ticket number so the developer is aware