PDA

View Full Version : inconsistency

hawkeye
01-18-2011, 03:47 PM
i'm probably missing something obvious but can't figure it out.

my table manager, session tab and reports tab are giving me different numbers of hands played today and $ won.

the table manager pop-up matches actual number played according to ftp (718), sessions tab shows 1 session of 607 and reports lists 696. I assume hem got all the hands since the number of hands and dollars matched ftp, i can't figure out why the number differs in the sessions and reports tab, i haven't changed anything in there from previous days when everything matched. (i opened HEM right before my session so there's nothing previous on the table manager). i don't have any filters used.

thanks for the help.

Patvs
01-19-2011, 05:44 AM
Are you using prefetch on Full Tilt? (hud options--> site options)

If ON---> some hands will be added where you:
-were observing a table during your session
-where you were sitting at a table, but weren't dealt in any cards

hawkeye
01-19-2011, 10:22 AM
No, i don't have prefetch checked. I requested all my hands from ftp yesterday, i got 1133 hands. i imported, HEM said zero duplicate hands. My reports tab lists 1120 hands and it's off by several buy-ins money-wise. the sessions tab lists 963 hands which is also what the graph of my day yesterday shows.

I won a big pot in my second hand of the day and the graph reflects that so I know it caught the beginning of my session. I updated to the latest version (1.11.05e) and nothing changed.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated. I'm getting ready to file taxes and I use HEM for that so I'm concerned about the differing numbers.

Thanks,
Hawkeye

Patvs
01-19-2011, 10:02 PM
Create a new empty database (options--> database management)
reimport all files you requested from Full Tilt with all your hands.

hawkeye
01-20-2011, 09:39 AM
Creating a new db worked, all hands show up across all tabs.