PDA

View Full Version : Table under mouse?

galatrixo
06-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Basically the way I had it on TN1 was Table Under Mouse and Bring to foreground clicked. The way that worked was, when I clicked first in line, the mouse cursor would jump to the table that was coming up which was exactly what I wanted. Now on TN2 with the same options that does not happen. What happens is - the mouse cursor jumps to the table as soon as it asks for action. If I move the mouse to somewhere else other than the table and then click first in line, it won't take the cursor to the table asking for action... Why not?? This is a HUGE deal and a HUGE fail on your part if the problem is on your side, which I suspect it is.

How can I put it working like it was on TN1??

sideshow
06-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Do you have Popup table when ever action is required ticked in TN2?

Popup table whenever action is required: - When this Option is enabled it will automatically move your cursor to the active table, once at the active table it is paused. If another active table pops up you need to manually go there or use the cycling hotkeys. In order to resume the feature you need to press the cycle to first in line hotkey and then it will again automatically move to the next table when one requires action.

If you are not using this option and using either of the following:

* Bring Mouse to table In Foreground - If selected, when a table gets in the foreground it will move the mouse near the buttons

* Table Under the Mouse - table should come to foreground, if unselected it will have a red frame but won't come to the foreground

* Cycle to first in Line - This will go to the first table that has action IF the current table has no action ( if current table has no action this does nothing )

* Cycle to next in Line / cycle to previous in line - This allows you to move through tables that have action.

Also make sure you have the following done For TN2 work correctly, you should:

-You need to set all poker clients to run as admin
- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be big enough to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

galatrixo
06-11-2013, 06:51 PM
Do you have Popup table when ever action is required ticked in TN2?

Popup table whenever action is required: - When this Option is enabled it will automatically move your cursor to the active table, once at the active table it is paused. If another active table pops up you need to manually go there or use the cycling hotkeys. In order to resume the feature you need to press the cycle to first in line hotkey and then it will again automatically move to the next table when one requires action.

If you are not using this option and using either of the following:

* Bring Mouse to table In Foreground - If selected, when a table gets in the foreground it will move the mouse near the buttons

* Table Under the Mouse - table should come to foreground, if unselected it will have a red frame but won't come to the foreground

* Cycle to first in Line - This will go to the first table that has action IF the current table has no action ( if current table has no action this does nothing )

* Cycle to next in Line / cycle to previous in line - This allows you to move through tables that have action.

Also make sure you have the following done For TN2 work correctly, you should:

-You need to set all poker clients to run as admin
- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be big enough to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

None of this works... Cycle to first in line is what I want, but it just doesn't take the mouse there when I click the hotkey

galatrixo
06-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Just to clarify, I want the cycle to first in line to take my mouse cursor to the next table that requires action. This way when I click a button on my mouse which is my hotkey, my cursor will go to the table that needs action if I'm not on the table already

Sarek
06-12-2013, 03:24 PM
Set this:
Hotkeys - Table control - Table in foreground - bring mouse to table = ON

galatrixo
06-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Set this:
Hotkeys - Table control - Table in foreground - bring mouse to table = ON

This isn't what I want. I want the table under mouse and I want the cursor to go to the next table that requires action when I click the first in line hotkey... That's how it used to be in TN1 on pokerstars at least, but I can see there isn't a way to do this as it will go to the table the first time I click it but then it won't go back to that table if I move the mouse away from the table and click the hotkey again...

Sarek
06-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Cycle to First In Line has been a constant source of misunderstaning between our customers. Thus, we've revamped this concept like this:
- Cycle to FIL: will go to the first table that requires action IF your active table does not require action (if your active table has action, Cycle to FIL does nothing)
- Cycle to NIL/PIL - this will go to the NEXT/PREV table that has action - which is basically what you need. So you can at all times to cycle through the active tables.

You can set a hotkey for "Cycle to NIL" and that will cycle through all active tables. You can also have an extra hotkey "Cycle to PIL" which will go backwards.

galatrixo
06-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Cycle to First In Line has been a constant source of misunderstaning between our customers. Thus, we've revamped this concept like this:
- Cycle to FIL: will go to the first table that requires action IF your active table does not require action (if your active table has action, Cycle to FIL does nothing)
- Cycle to NIL/PIL - this will go to the NEXT/PREV table that has action - which is basically what you need. So you can at all times to cycle through the active tables.

You can set a hotkey for "Cycle to NIL" and that will cycle through all active tables. You can also have an extra hotkey "Cycle to PIL" which will go backwards.
I had tried that too cause I figured it could be that but it still doesn't work that way

Sarek
06-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Asked developer. When get reply - will quote.

Sarek
06-13-2013, 04:18 AM
I have tried with "Popup table..." selected and TUM with "Bring Table UNder..." selected too.
No other selection in cycling.
This is working exactly as expected ---> Cycle to FIL: will go to the first table that requires action IF your active table does not require action (if your active table has action, Cycle to FIL does nothing).
When used TIF and Bring Mouse to Table in Foreground this wasn't working as obviously when mouse is on a table it requires action everytime.
Please disable all other options in cycling except "PopUp Table..." and TUM with "Bring Table Under..." this was working fine for me
when clicking cycle to first in Line hotkey my cursor was moving to that table.
ofc if my active table did not require action.

galatrixo
06-13-2013, 09:17 AM
I have tried with "Popup table..." selected and TUM with "Bring Table UNder..." selected too.
No other selection in cycling.
This is working exactly as expected ---> Cycle to FIL: will go to the first table that requires action IF your active table does not require action (if your active table has action, Cycle to FIL does nothing).
When used TIF and Bring Mouse to Table in Foreground this wasn't working as obviously when mouse is on a table it requires action everytime.
Please disable all other options in cycling except "PopUp Table..." and TUM with "Bring Table Under..." this was working fine for me
when clicking cycle to first in Line hotkey my cursor was moving to that table.
ofc if my active table did not require action.
We're talking a different language here... Like I said, the mouse IS(!!!!) going to the first in line, except if I move my mouse away from the table for some reason and still haven't completed the action, it won't take me back to that table if I click again... Also, WHY IN THE WORLD won't this work if the current table requires action? So if I am playing stacked and have a tough decision, I can't go on to the next decisions while I think about that last decision?? That just doesn't make sense at all and it goes against why we use this button.

edit: so basically, this will work once, then it won't work again if you move the mouse from the table without taking the decision. Also, it's not smart to make this not work if current table requires action because sometimes I will want to go to the next tables while I think a bit more on that decision... This is just the way it should be. Not all decisions need the same amount of thinking time obviously.