PDA

View Full Version : reports on multiple players simultaneously?

Colin252
01-18-2011, 02:10 PM
I would like to set in some filters and run a report on multiple players at once at once for the same filters. I understand something like this is possible with "use and group currently active players" but I want to use it for work away from the tables. So instead of having my own (or one other player) info displyed for stake/positions or whatever the report is, just to have one row for each player and the stats I select fromm the stat selection panel displyed when I run the report. Is this possible?
If not can a custom report possibly do this?

Patvs
01-19-2011, 05:31 AM
If you add all those players to one ALIAS.
And then run a report on the ALIAS (or run a report on players you have >10.000 hands on, so the ALIAS shows up) it should work

Colin252
01-19-2011, 05:42 AM
thanks for the reply, I do use the alias feature like this, it would be just be very useful to see individual players. Is it something that mnight be possible in the future? Or at the very least be able to choose more/which stats to view on the players tab? I guess adding a stat selection tab to the players section would be an easier work around?

Patvs
01-19-2011, 06:25 AM
It's currently not possible.
You can suggest it, or vote for it, here - Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

What is possible.. is adding many players to an ALIAS.
Select the ALIAS. Than analyse the alias in REPORTS tab (and you can add ALL stats to the reports tab)