PDA

View Full Version : Setting up hero hud

humbold
06-11-2013, 12:59 PM
Hi,

I got a HUD configuration from a friend, which is only for opponents but I want to integrate some HERO stats as well.

Clicked on player prefernces and made a "new line" and checked the box "Display for you" and unchecked "Display for opponents", then I added stats for winrate etc. and again checked the box "display for you".

I treid the HUD and it still shows only for opponents(the stats I wanted for Hero don't show for them but neither for me). What could be the problem?

udbrky
06-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Please update to this version:

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate_Release_1.13.01_04Jun2013.exe

Make sure your hud is set to use the right settings in the Player Preference - Use For.

Are the stats still showing the correct checks for Display for you, Display for opponents?

humbold
06-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Updated and checked the stats and Use For, still showing no hero hud. Rest of the HUD is working fine!

Edit: I just tried adding stats for opponents and those are not showing either!

Patvs
06-11-2013, 09:13 PM
hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.

For example: you're making changes to a HUD configuration assigned to PokerStars, but the "default" HUD is assigned to "any site" ("any site" will include PokerStars, so then this HUD will be shown instead of the HUD configuration you're making changes to)

humbold
06-12-2013, 10:26 AM
Make sure they're no overlapping/conflicting settings between the HUD configurations.
Thanks you, this worked!