PDA

View Full Version : hm import fails

RIEJOE
01-18-2011, 11:21 AM
He imports files instead of hands.Everytime i doe auto import he finds new files but no new hands.It is on pokerstars and he worked normally for a while now.Any solution?

Patvs
01-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try to move the files to a different folder, and then run the import from folder on them again.

If they won't import. Create a new empty database (options--> database management) and reimport all your hands.

morning breath
01-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try to move the files to a different folder, and then run the import from folder on them again.

If they won't import. Create a new empty database (options--> database management) and reimport all your hands.
I am haveing issues importing hands also
I already had the newest version but reinstalled it anyways
moved file to different folder and tried folder import and also just file import
I also deleted the old database and tried with a fresh one both file and folder import and still cant get file to import.

Other hands in the original file are working fine this is an issue with 1 hand in the file,
I created a new file with just the hand and am still haveing issues. the above is an explanation of what I did with the new file.

Patvs
01-19-2011, 10:28 PM
Can you email us the hand that won't import to support@holdemmanager.com

Or post the hand in this thread.

morning breath
01-19-2011, 10:46 PM
I was just looing over it and noticed a line of chat from the table was in the hh.
deleted the line and it worked.
Why does chat break hem and how did it get in there?
Its my only hh with chat and I have a good amount of hh files.

Patvs
01-19-2011, 11:31 PM
Full Tilt recently started to separate the chat completely, and they are saved in tablename-chat.txt files.

If the chat contains a weird line (which would normally show up in the handhistory formatting) for example a player in the chat saying:
Patvs folds
again!
hahaha

HoldemManager would import the line 'Patvs folds" corrupting the handhistory.